Home
God is so merciful! - Printable Version

+- Home (https://www.24hourprayer.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Forum (/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Christian Prayer Request (/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: God is so merciful! (/showthread.php?tid=8381)



God is so merciful! - Clarence - 07-02-2009 04:12 AM

Lord, I am so thankful You are merciful. I thank You for a church where I see people with love and compassion and concern and dedicated prayers offered for those who struggle, are struggling, or are even far away from You. Thank You for the collected joy that flows among our people when one gives a testimony of coming back to the Lord or asking forgiveness from others for disappointing them. Thank You for the answer of prayers of over five years for the restoration and return of our pastor's son. Thank You that You did not give up on him. You kept working on his heart. He saw Your reality in the lives of others in our church. And he now has come to live with his wife and baby in his father's house for awhile to get the daily guidance and counsel from our man of God in the pulpit and his father.
Thank You for what progress I am making so far with my sleep machine, and I pray You will continue to help me be patient with it, get adjusted to it, not have the lapses in breathing I sensed last night, and eventually be able to keep it on all night and sleep soundly. That goal has not been reached, but I know You are working to help me do so, and as the specialist said I need to give it time--which some times I am not good at, as You know! I believe, though, You were beginning that lesson of patience with me by it taking longer to go through the studies and such. The machine is set up on a rental basis for 10 months, which should make the financial part easier for me. So, Lord, YOU are working in YOUR perfect time!
Thank You, Lord, again for YOUR MERCY and YOUR SALVATION!
Amen


RE: God is so merciful! - writingmomma - 07-02-2009 07:04 AM

Lord God, I thank You for helping my brother Clarence meet the financial needs to get his breathing machine. I ask Father that You allow him a peaceful sleep. You are so good to us Father. We thank You so much for all that You do and are about to do in our lives.
Thank You Father for Your tender mercies and love. Amen!