Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

Prayers for Broken Marriages...Subjugate self
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Prayers for Broken Marriages...Subjugate self

Father,

Thank you for the realization given this morning about how we pray about our troubled marriages. How I wish I had understood this some years ago when I was praying for my own. Forgive me for praying so selfishly then about what I wanted my ex-husband to do while he was caught up in adultery because of my own broken heart, my EROS love for him and my own pain and desires...that I missed the true mark. Perhaps the growth you have provided over these last 8 years can help others? I pray that it will...and I pray that earnest prayers, from many prayer warriors to reclaim those that have strayed from God will bring movement in many hearts... some of stone and some that are broken... and repair to many homes on the verge of collapse.

Speak life into these marriages. Turn hearts away from fraudulent partners and back to those to whom vows of fidelity were made. Give this husband or wife a rock solid understanding of what he/she is dealing with. This is not a battle with people who influence, other women or other men; it is one against spiritual wickedness among powers and principalities in high places...there is oppression operating against this wife or husband from these powers and principalities to turn their free will against God. They may not recognize it, but as I pray, this is what I am led to say. For the husband or wife of one who has strayed, I pray that he/she understands that there can be no breakthrough until this spouse is right with God. It is not about them loving in an EROS way this spouse they have left behind or the person with whom they are currently involved. It is not about them returning to this marriage or staying in an unholy relationship...rather it is about their returning to a relationship with Christ. Unless and until they recognize that they are in opposition to the Lord...His will and His ways...there will be no change in the current outcome and in fact it may become worse. This fallen spouse believes that their actions are right...okay...in their sight. They believe it as strongly as the one who has been left behind and wants reconciliation believes. He/she has been convinced by this evil oppression that what he/she is doing is somehow justified. As long as this husband/wife who has been left continues the quest, even in prayer for EROS love as their focus...there will be no change in the behavior of the other. By definition EROS love is that which is fueled by selfish desire...we want those we love to love us back, to share intimacy with us and us only...and this is both natural and human and ultimately what God intends in the marriage relationship...but the need within the one that has strayed that will return HIM or HER to righteousness is for AGAPE love to return...loving themselves as God loves them, loving their spouses as God loves them also...continuance of marriage is NOT a condition for AGAPE love...nothing is...it is unconditional. When we pray in this circumstance...we can and should pray for the return of this straying partner to their marriage...but first things first, as our God does things decently and in order. Let us pray for a return of the straying spouse to God...to His principles, to reverence for Him. When we revere God we cannot go against his ways. The heart of stone that currently exists in the breast of the one who is unfaithful is because their conscience has been seared...and continuance of this is exactly what the enemy wants. Let us bombard heaven with prayers to bring the unfaithful ones back to Jesus...let us ask for them to see themselves through the eyes of Jesus...let us ask that they see how HIS spirit is grieved because of their actions, not our own grief...let us ask for them to see that they are throwing His love, His sacrifice out the window due to their own quest for EROs which can and will bring chaos and destruction into their lives and those in their families... as it already has. These unfaithful husbands and wives are beyond the reach of what their spouses want right now...they no longer care about it...they are deeply engaged in her their own selfish quests to have what THEY want. But they are not beyond the reach of God. Let us pray with all our might that those who have broken their vows fall in love with Jesus again! If they do...if they get back into God's order...the order of the decency of God...their free will can be directed again by the Lord of Hosts...and their return to their marriages, where they belong can again become possible. This I believe...and it is this I pray. In Jesus name...Amen!
08-05-2010 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayers for Broken Marriages...Subjugate self

Thumb Jesus-cross Warrior
In agreement with this prayer.
For some it is a lifelong battle. So much lost, lost time, lost love/s, damaged families.
You are right, this is not about him or her, this or that, it is about evil forces, directed to destroy.
Lord, that the devil be cast out (IN YOUR NAME JESUS) of those that are tempted in these ways, that they come to realize love, God, YOUR LOVE. That they are allowed to fall to their knees so they be saved & rise up in YOUR ARMS LORD, not to be lost but found.
That we see them in HEAVEN!
Lord, YOU ARE AWESOME & we want all to see YOU, feel YOUR LOVE & shout out YOUR NAME! Warrior

adoring1 Wrote:Father,

Thank you for the realization given this morning about how we pray about our troubled marriages. How I wish I had understood this some years ago when I was praying for my own. Forgive me for praying so selfishly then about what I wanted my ex-husband to do while he was caught up in adultery because of my own broken heart, my EROS love for him and my own pain and desires...that I missed the true mark. Perhaps the growth you have provided over these last 8 years can help others? I pray that it will...and I pray that earnest prayers, from many prayer warriors to reclaim those that have strayed from God will bring movement in many hearts... some of stone and some that are broken... and repair to many homes on the verge of collapse.

Speak life into these marriages. Turn hearts away from fraudulent partners and back to those to whom vows of fidelity were made. Give this husband or wife a rock solid understanding of what he/she is dealing with. This is not a battle with people who influence, other women or other men; it is one against spiritual wickedness among powers and principalities in high places...there is oppression operating against this wife or husband from these powers and principalities to turn their free will against God. They may not recognize it, but as I pray, this is what I am led to say. For the husband or wife of one who has strayed, I pray that he/she understands that there can be no breakthrough until this spouse is right with God. It is not about them loving in an EROS way this spouse they have left behind or the person with whom they are currently involved. It is not about them returning to this marriage or staying in an unholy relationship...rather it is about their returning to a relationship with Christ. Unless and until they recognize that they are in opposition to the Lord...His will and His ways...there will be no change in the current outcome and in fact it may become worse. This fallen spouse believes that their actions are right...okay...in their sight. They believe it as strongly as the one who has been left behind and wants reconciliation believes. He/she has been convinced by this evil oppression that what he/she is doing is somehow justified. As long as this husband/wife who has been left continues the quest, even in prayer for EROS love as their focus...there will be no change in the behavior of the other. By definition EROS love is that which is fueled by selfish desire...we want those we love to love us back, to share intimacy with us and us only...and this is both natural and human and ultimately what God intends in the marriage relationship...but the need within the one that has strayed that will return HIM or HER to righteousness is for AGAPE love to return...loving themselves as God loves them, loving their spouses as God loves them also...continuance of marriage is NOT a condition for AGAPE love...nothing is...it is unconditional. When we pray in this circumstance...we can and should pray for the return of this straying partner to their marriage...but first things first, as our God does things decently and in order. Let us pray for a return of the straying spouse to God...to His principles, to reverence for Him. When we revere God we cannot go against his ways. The heart of stone that currently exists in the breast of the one who is unfaithful is because their conscience has been seared...and continuance of this is exactly what the enemy wants. Let us bombard heaven with prayers to bring the unfaithful ones back to Jesus...let us ask for them to see themselves through the eyes of Jesus...let us ask that they see how HIS spirit is grieved because of their actions, not our own grief...let us ask for them to see that they are throwing His love, His sacrifice out the window due to their own quest for EROs which can and will bring chaos and destruction into their lives and those in their families... as it already has. These unfaithful husbands and wives are beyond the reach of what their spouses want right now...they no longer care about it...they are deeply engaged in her their own selfish quests to have what THEY want. But they are not beyond the reach of God. Let us pray with all our might that those who have broken their vows fall in love with Jesus again! If they do...if they get back into God's order...the order of the decency of God...their free will can be directed again by the Lord of Hosts...and their return to their marriages, where they belong can again become possible. This I believe...and it is this I pray. In Jesus name...Amen!
08-05-2010 12:35 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father...in loving hope that marriages and people will be saved from the enemy's plan for destruction I pray...Amen!
08-05-2010 08:07 PM
Alemzewd Offline
Registered

Let the plan of the enemy destroy in every marriage, let the distruction stop, Jesus be with us, Amen
08-05-2010 09:08 PM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
08-06-2010 03:29 PM
Unregistered

BUMP
I appreciate this prayer & insight adoring1.
Often we want to be recognized, we want others to see us as JESUS Sees us. That is where love stems from, genuine LOVE. We want to be united with others, Christians & in reach of others, to make a difference, in HIS NAME.
I ask that The Lord Continue to open us to HIS WILL & with HIS BLESSINGS that we learn more about HIM, about HEAVEN, that we are aligned as HE WANTS For us. That we find peace in our lives, that we are with those HE DESIRES For us. That we always appreciate the lessons HE ALLOWS, that we see HIS KINGDOM!
Amen

adoring1 Wrote:Father,

08-08-2010 04:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Guest...God is doing a work in all of us...and I pray for all of us through the prayers we pray for others. If this insight given from the Lord helps to begin healing in one marriage or uplift one person...then I am very, very grateful to have been allowed to have played a small role in creating positive change in drawing people to the Father. To God be the glory and the honor and the praise...In Jesus name...Amen!
08-08-2010 06:09 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, that souls may be returned to the safety of relationship with you, that marriages may be resurrected from the ashes of disobedience, that families may be uplifted and made whole and strong again I pray...In Jesus name.
08-08-2010 04:50 PM
Alemzewd Offline
Registered

Amen, Baba let ur will be done in all disturbed marriages. Protect the hearts. Amen.
08-08-2010 06:21 PM
Jena08 Offline
Registered

I will keep this in my prayers.
08-08-2010 06:28 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.