Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayers for Broken Marriages...Subjugate self
Unregistered

RE: Prayers for Broken Marriages...Subjugate self

Praying for you, your marriage, God's Will, in all, that The Lord Cover you, so you no longer feel sad or alone, but are surrounded by Christian friends. I pray that your ex husband be shown God's Truth, that he live by HIS WORD. For a renewal of contact with your children.
You are not alone, many are going through what you are. It is not easy.

God Bless you.

paula0331 Wrote:continue to keep me in pray with this prayer that i can see the light and let go and let God. Please also bring back my children into my life. they will be 16 soon. i miss them with all my heart and soul amen i agree with the above prayers
08-19-2010 04:06 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father...That we not forget that you accomplish all on this earth through relationships...and that the relationship between a man and his wife was the second one you personally created after man unto yourself. That we likewise remember that therefore the relationship that will consistently attract the enemies attention and wrath is this one you called marriage...and that we remember to pray not against the other women and men and interfere...but against the enemy that uses them to disrupt your plans for our lives and those of our families I pray...In Jesus name...Amen!
08-21-2010 08:53 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father...that we would not break faith with you and would continue to earnestly seek your will for straying husbands and wives , overlooking their cruelty while lost and confused that you might draw them back to your will for their lives...I pray.
08-23-2010 09:08 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father God, that you would help us to stand in the gap for those spouses who are being influenced by the enemy against their vows of fidelity I pray...In Jesus name...Amen!
08-24-2010 10:18 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, that you would help us to understand how to recognize the enemy and his tactics as we fight for our marriages in prayer and provide us with the power to remove his grip from our hearts and those that we love. In Jesus name...Amen!
08-26-2010 09:57 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, help us to pray in a way that gives power to your work in the life of our marriages. Let us pray more FOR our spouses and what they need which is a closer walk with you...and less for what we want for them to do. Father...let us pray less selfishly that you might bless and restore what we lack in our unions. In Jesus name...Amen!
08-27-2010 05:08 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father...help us to let go of all of our hurts and become the men and women you created us to be as husbands and wives that we might bless one another with our prayers. In Jesus name...Amen!
08-30-2010 07:14 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, please in your mercy remove the grip the enemy has on the minds of husbands and wives who have fallen into adultery, that they may see that state of their souls through your eyes and return to you that you may guide their lives. In Jesus name...Amen!
09-07-2010 07:00 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father...that husbands may be guided to their rightful role as the spiritual heads of their wives and homes and that wives may submit to the spiritual leadership of their husbands that they may be in Your will...I pray! In Jesus name...Amen!
09-14-2010 10:59 AM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Heavenly Father Please are cry and Please heal are land and help the lost soul to come to know your Son As Lord And Savior and please watch over each and everyone of us your servents until we hear the trupet and meet you in the sky and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase for all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-14-2010 11:47 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.