Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Prayers against slander and lies
Unregistered

Prayers against slander and lies

Prayer Request:
For the lying tongues to be silenced and for the work of satan against me here in Rowlett texas to be destroyed. For me to be vindicated and the name of Jesus Christ to be lifted up.

M White
03-03-2009 09:01 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
byhisgrace
Unregistered

RE: Prayers against slander and lies

Dear Lord,

You know what trial this child of yours is going through. We ask that you make intercession for them and that no weapon formed against them prosper.

Help them have a willing heart, to pray for their enemies as you ask as too .

Let your light and truth prevail through this situation and bring your vindication Lord.

Guard their heart and mind, and help them keep putting their hope and trust in you Lord, and not allowing the enemy to use this trial to make them bitter, but better Lord, for you do work all things out for good, even our heartaches.

Put angels all around them from protection .

We ask this in your precious , holy name, Lord Jesus.

Amen.
03-03-2009 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Thank you for your prayer against slander and lies.

I will say Amen to this for my life as well.

God bless
05-27-2010 10:09 AM
balkovec
Unregistered

Please pray for my ex-husband who has slandered and lied about me to relatives, neighbors, friends and co-workers after he molested our daughter, when she was 5 years old, while I was in the hospital giving birth to our third baby. Please pray for everyone who believes his lies and allows him to be in the presence of children without supervision.
03-11-2011 03:57 PM
emeplinee
Unregistered

schody

Decidedly curious and interesting site, rare side on nearly the same subjects so curiously worded, over again updated and in a amiable setting. And I back checking backtrack from often.
08-02-2011 10:55 PM
oyin
Unregistered

May the shinning and unconditional love of God subdue the lying spirit .May the Love of God turn all the mess the lying Spirit in me hasi created into a message to learn from especially for those under the stronghold of the lying demon. May the rod of salvation steer me from the stronghold of negativity and direct me into the path of righteousness Now henceforth and forever.X3

Amen Amen Amen

Oyinbo

(03-03-2009 09:01 AM)Guest Wrote:  Prayer Request:
For the lying tongues to be silenced and for the work of satan against me here in Rowlett texas to be destroyed. For me to be vindicated and the name of Jesus Christ to be lifted up.

M White
12-26-2012 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Need prayer to stop and vindicate a person lying and slandering me in Fannin County. Spreading terrible lies trying to damage my career and job security. May the lord give me the armor to defend this. Can I get prayer to help stop.
04-30-2014 06:18 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.