Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

Prayer to stop divorce and restore marriage
heal_through_prayer Offline
Registered

Prayer to stop divorce and restore marriage

Lord, I offer up my marriage to you, so that you may heal our wounds, and restore our union. Lord, I ask you to command my marriage to raise from the dead. I pray that you remove all evil influences and enemies of my marriage. Speak to my wife, soften her heart, and return her to our marriage. I ask that you show my wife that our love is true and that together with God we can be happy again. Lord, you are a tremedous and loving God, and have the power to help spouses reconcile. Lord I ask that you "fix" me and my wife so that we will once again fall into love. Father, I ask that you help me remain calm during this difficult time, so that I may choose my words and actions carefully. I pray that You speak to my wife in her thoughts, dreams, and visions. Show her that divorce is not the solution and will not make her happier. Only through our faith in you and our love in each other will we reach true happiness. Thank you Lord for recieving my prayer and showing my wife the way home. AMEN.
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2010 07:16 AM by heal_through_prayer.)
06-29-2010 06:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer to stop divorce and restore marriage2

Lord I'm in agreement with this prayer for I know you are able to restore this marriage better than it ever was before, in Jesus name I pray Amen
06-29-2010 07:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
lynn68 Offline
Registered

Lord I stand in agreement with this husband in asking you to save their marriage and speak to his wife and show her the way to You and back to the marriage. I also ask the same for my marriage. Please reach my husband in his thoughts, his heart and soul, and make him see that another woman isn't the solution. Please guide us back together and to You and restore our marriage to better than ever. All things are possible with You. In Jesus' precious name, Amen.
06-29-2010 08:11 PM
Registered

Lord, tonight my wife is coming to pack the rest of her things, but she wants to go to dinner to discuss bills and "catch up". I am so confused. Lord please help me find clarity during this time and help me remain calm. Speak to my wife when she arrives home tonight and stop her from packing her things. Let her remember the good things and forget the bad. I command that Satan and all his evil influences leave my marriage alone. I pray that tonight be the first step in our road to restoring our marriage. In Jesus name, I pray.
07-02-2010 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Proclaim the confessions given below. God's word never fails!

Isaiah 54:17
No weapon formed against __________________’s and my marriage will prosper and every
tongue raised against our reconciliation, God is showing in the wrong, for this is my heritage as
a child of God and my righteousness is from Him.
Jeremiah 1:12
Father, I thank You that You are hastening Your Word in my marriage in Jesus’ name.
Luke 18:8
I thank You, Father, for speedily avenging Your Word in my marriage in Jesus’ name.
II Chronicles 16:9
I thank You, Father, for showing Yourself strong on behalf of my marriage and reconciliation
with _____________________ for I am perfect in Jesus.
Joel 2:25, Isaiah 61:7; Proverbs 6:31
I praise You, Father, in Jesus’ name for restoring to _____________________ and me
everything the enemy stole, including our (list what Satan has stolen from you), and I thank You
that instead of shame we have a double portion. I see everything restored with the eye of my
faith according to Your Word.
Luke 21:15
Satan cannot overcome me for You have given me a mouth and wisdom. The enemy cannot
gainsay or resist in Jesus’ name.
Matthew 16:18; Acts 19:20
I thank You, Father, that the gates of hell are not prevailing against me and my marriage, for I
am the church, and Jesus said that the gates of hell would not prevail against me. Therefore, the
Word of God is prevailing in _____________________’s and my marriage, according to Your
promises in these scriptures in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen
07-02-2010 10:36 AM
Registered

Heavenly Father, thank you for all the blessings you have given me in my life, especially those that I took for granted all these years. Through these struggles I have renewed a relationship with you, found my soul, and realized what truly brings happiness in life. Lord, I know that my wife is the most important thing in my life and believe that you are directing our thoughts, words, and actions in order to bring her back home and restore our marriage. I ask that today you give all spouses standing in restoration of their marriage a glimmer of hope that you are working in their favor. Father, I know that you hate divorce and that you joined a man and woman together in marriage, and that no man should seperate what you have joined. Lord, I ask you to give me peace, strength, and faith to believe that you will restore my marriage and bring love and happiness back to our relationship. Thank you Lord for this day, I pray that tomorrow she comes home. AMEN!!
07-05-2010 08:07 AM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Precious Jesus, please restore the love of this marriage. Lord, please open the eyes of this wife. Let her see how much her husband loves her. Lord, I pray they both will always be found serving You. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
07-05-2010 10:16 AM
Unregistered

i'm in concurrence - our God is the God of impossibilities and is able to restore any marriage despite of the circumstances. healing is critical and communication with each other and the Lord is vital.
07-05-2010 11:30 AM
Registered

Father, Today my wife agreed to see a priest and a counselor. She said she did not want to give me false hope, and is only going for me so I can come to the realization this is over. I pray, Heavenly Father, that you use the priest and the counselor as your pawns to facilitate reconciliation between my wife and I. She said she isn't going to put forth any effort. Father, I ask that you open her heart to trying to save our marriage and show her I am committed to us. Through YOU nothing is impossible, including saving our marriage. Lord show my wife that you hate divorce and silence all enemies of our marriage. Let us start with a clean slate and lead us on the road to true love and happiness. In Jesus name , I pray.
07-06-2010 05:07 PM
Registered

Father, Give me strength today. I returned home to find my wife moved more of her things out. This house is so empty and painful without her. Where did things go so terribly wrong? Each passing day I lose hope that we will reconcile. Please show me through your grace that our marriage is not dead and that we will restore the love, passion, and happiness we once felt with each other. I once planned to spend the rest of my life with this woman, now I don't know the next time I'll see her or hear from her. Lord, you have the power to reconcile us, please command our marriage to come back from the dead, and show my wife the way home.
07-09-2010 01:11 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.