Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Laptops

[-]
Apple iPhones

Prayer that my husband will want to stop drinking
Peaceandcrown
Unregistered

Prayer that my husband will want to stop drinking

Please pray for strength and open doors as I attend Alanon for the first time on April 1st. Pray that my husband will want to stop drinking.
03-29-2011 02:32 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer that my husband will want to stop drinking

:jesus-sign:Father, I Pray you help this woman as she seeks for a change in her life style.I pray you open the doors that you see fit. LORD I pray you help her you have the power to do all things and I ask you to remove the taste of alcohol from their lips you took my addictions away from me and I believe you will do the same for them.Your word says in ...Isaiah 53:5 with his stripes we are healed..... you bore the pain and suffering and I pray that you heal them from this addiction ...Lord I pray as she called out for prayer that she has also called out for salvation and that everytime her husband looks at her he will see Jesus Christ working in her and know that HE could do the same for him .. remember this verse it helped me
2 Chronicles 7:14 (King James Version)
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
03-29-2011 03:26 PM
Alemzewd Offline
Registered

Father Lord, touch this husband, let him free from his drinking habit. U are the healer father, no one like u. In the name of Jesus, Amen
03-29-2011 08:17 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
skasha99 Offline
Registered

Father please deliver this couple from alcohol now and forever-in Jesus' name Amen
03-29-2011 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Thank you for these encouraging words. I trust that God is working things for good. Please pray for open doors and for strength and discipline to do the next right thing.
03-31-2011 04:50 AM
Unregistered

I am struggling with anxiety and drinking please pray for me!!
10-09-2012 06:12 PM
spurs111
Unregistered

Icon_sad i need a prayer to go out to my husband .He is drinking way to much please help me.CryCry
11-15-2012 09:28 PM
nikhilchavan138 Offline
Registered

Father, drinking is a sin and you know very well that this ruins the beautiful life given by you. Please give a will to above mentioned people to stop drinking and life life under your blessings. Please make them addicted to worship you and please make them addicted to love you. Amen!!!!!
11-16-2012 06:05 AM
Unregistered

My husband is starting to drink alot again he drinks until he feels drunk and still tempts for more! He gets very verbally abusive with me calls me names,yells at me,and threatens to leave me :( I ask that someone please pray for me and my family. For him to stop drinking because its ruining our lives together :'(
02-02-2013 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Father, I lift up all the needs here for all husbands who is struggling in this sinful habit. Father, help our husbands to hate the taste for alcohol. convict them from this sin and may they seek You for forgiveness. Lord, deliver them from this sinful habit of drinking and may they Trust in You, please build up their faith in You and may they draw close to You and may they want more of You and less of them, Bless the wives that are seeking you for mercy for their husbands. May we stand stong and not give up praying for our husbands. pray without ceasing. Lord, here our prayers and help us help our husbands. Protect our families and may Your hand of mercy be upon us all, Thank You Lord. In JESUS Great Mighty name I do pray Amen and Amen
02-02-2013 10:58 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.