Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Laptops

[-]
Apple iPhones

Prayer that my husband will want to stop drinking
Unregistered

RE: Prayer that my husband will want to stop drinking

Dear Lord,
Please give my husband initinals RR strength to stop drinking. Its affecting my marriage, his health and our kids. Lord open up his ears, mind and heart to STOP immediately. Its a financial burden too. Jesus pray for him give him courage and the lead to stop.
Thank you from his loving wife MR

AmenDear Lord,
Please give my husband initinals RR strength to stop drinking. Its affecting my marriage, his health and our kids. Lord open up his ears, mind and heart to STOP immediately. Its a financial burden too. Jesus pray for him give him courage and the lead to stop.
Thank you from his loving wife MR
09-04-2013 05:44 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

In Jesus' name, please heal RR's heart to stop drinking. To feel that hurt and void with your love and seek your word. Amen.
03-20-2014 08:28 PM
Unregistered

My god please stop my husband alcohol drinking and save my family. some time he is drinking toomuch alcohole. he is a very loving person, god i request you to help my husband to stop alcohol drinking.help my husband to hate the taste of alcohol.my god pleaseeeeee help and save our family.
04-07-2014 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Heavenly Father give him a desire to quit drinking. Open his eyes and his understanding that he may see how excessive drinking is harming himself and his family. Strengthen him and help him to come to terms with it on his own because if anyone forces them to quit, it won't last long they often fall back in to it. Heavenly Father provide the strength that he needs and grant him the desire, to become alcohol free, In Jesus Name, Amen
04-07-2014 07:30 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.