Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

prayer for successful exam result
md20
Unregistered

prayer for successful exam result

ST. Anthony, st of all miracles, pray for me that i have passed my exam taken 2 weeks ago, next week we get our results, i ask that i have done well to get rid of step 3 so i am finally licensed. I pray to st. Jude, st of all things desperate to help me overcome the anxiety surrounding this exam, that i have passed! I promise to donate what i can in thanks, pay a pilgrimage in thanks! St. Gianna, continue to pray for me as you have helped me with my morning sickness, C's ailment, see to it that I have passed, as you were a wife, a dr, a mother, see me through these uncertain valleys. Please pray for me Mother Mary, St. Martha, St. Joseph, St Andre, St. Joseph of Cupertino, St. Philomena, please pray for me that I have passed my exams, as I have promised to devote my prayers, thanks, praise, pay pilgrimage to your shrines, see me through this phase! IJN!
11-01-2010 09:22 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: prayer for successful exam result

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
11-01-2010 08:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Am gateful God for listening to my prayers.
06-09-2011 01:36 PM
LordINeedYouNow Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name. I am standing with you in prayer. Amen!!!!! Sweet Virgin Mary please inercede on Md's behalf to Our Precious Savior. Amen.
06-11-2011 08:07 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

hello brother or sister today result is coming for arrear paper 8 paper i written i want to pass all not expecting more just pass is enough futher i want to settled in good job and continue my studies side by side along with me my friends three of them or also written arrear there names are raja rajkumar and maharaja they also want get sucess and my name is sampathkumar........................................

PRAISE THE LORD JESUS
02-07-2012 02:55 AM
Unregistered

Dear God
Today I will take my examination
which is so important to me
Though I am nervous.Im not afraid
Because I know that as I write my answers
It is your hands that work

And now,As I take this examination
Please enlighten my mind
to able to answer correctly
and to recall everything that I have studied.
I will do my best in this exam and to you God
I will entrust my fate
I know that whatever will be the result,
it is according to your will.

You have watched me
As I worked hard to study for this exam
Although I dont feel very confident
And that I dont know if I am prepared
I truly believe that you would give me what I deserve
I deserve to pass this exam,God.

I am happy that today you are with me
For with you I will win this battle
And as I close my eyes and feel your presence
In this examination room
You put confidence to my heart
Amen.

:bless:Dear God

Please enlighten my mind
I will entrust my fate

You have watched me

In this examination room
Amen.
05-10-2012 12:41 PM
Unregistered

(05-10-2012 12:59 PM)Guest Wrote:  
(11-01-2010 09:22 AM)md20 Wrote:  ST. Anthony, st of all miracles, pray for me that i have passed my exam taken 2 weeks ago, next week we get our results, i ask that i have done well to get rid of step 3 so i am finally licensed. I pray to st. Jude, st of all things desperate to help me overcome the anxiety surrounding this exam, that i have passed! I promise to donate what i can in thanks, pay a pilgrimage in thanks! St. Gianna, continue to pray for me as you have helped me with my morning sickness, C's ailment, see to it that I have passed, as you were a wife, a dr, a mother, see me through these uncertain valleys. Please pray for me Mother Mary, St. Martha, St. Joseph, St Andre, St. Joseph of Cupertino, St. Philomena, please pray for me that I have passed my exams, as I have promised to devote my prayers, thanks, praise, pay pilgrimage to your shrines, see me through this phase! IJN!

AS A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND A BIBLE, HOLY SPIRIT FILLED BELIEVER IN JESUS, I MUST DISAGREE WITH YOUR PRAYER ABOVE. IT IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD THE FATHER PRAYING FOR SAINTS OR MARY. ALL THE ABOVE NAMES THAT YOU'VE PRAYED TO DID NOT DIE FOR HUMANITY ONLY JESUS. SORRY CATHOLICS, I KNOW THERE'S A LOT OF YOU HERE ON THIS FORUM. I DO NOT BOW DOWN TO ANY DEAD STATUE OR SAINTS. I ONLY BOW DOWN JESUS CHRIST WHO IS ALIVE. AMEN.

It is no wonder you have been attacking me before. Now the Holy Spirit revealed who you are "prayer warrior" the titled you gave yourself.

AS A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND A BIBLE, HOLY SPIRIT FILLED BELIEVER IN JESUS, I MUST DISAGREE WITH YOUR PRAYER ABOVE. IT IS AND ABOMINATION TO GOD THE FATHER PRAYING FOR SAINTS OR MARY. ALL THE ABOVE NAMES THAT YOU'VE PRAYED TO DID NOT DIE FOR HUMANITY ONLY JESUS. SORRY CATHOLICS, I KNOW THERE'S A LOT OF YOU HERE ON THIS FORUM. I DO NOT BOW DOWN TO ANY DEAD STATUE OR SAINTS. I ONLY BOW DOWN JESUS CHRIST WHO IS ALIVE. AMEN.

It is no wonder you have been attacking me before. Now the Holy Spirit revealed who you are "prayer warrior" the titled you gave yourself.

(11-01-2010 09:22 AM)md20 Wrote:  ST. Anthony, st of all miracles, pray for me that i have passed my exam taken 2 weeks ago, next week we get our results, i ask that i have done well to get rid of step 3 so i am finally licensed. I pray to st. Jude, st of all things desperate to help me overcome the anxiety surrounding this exam, that i have passed! I promise to donate what i can in thanks, pay a pilgrimage in thanks! St. Gianna, continue to pray for me as you have helped me with my morning sickness, C's ailment, see to it that I have passed, as you were a wife, a dr, a mother, see me through these uncertain valleys. Please pray for me Mother Mary, St. Martha, St. Joseph, St Andre, St. Joseph of Cupertino, St. Philomena, please pray for me that I have passed my exams, as I have promised to devote my prayers, thanks, praise, pay pilgrimage to your shrines, see me through this phase! IJN!

AS A BORN-AGAIN CHRISTIAN AND A BIBLE, HOLY SPIRIT FILLED BELIEVER IN JESUS, I MUST DISAGREE WITH YOUR PRAYER ABOVE. IT IS AN ABOMINATION TO GOD THE FATHER PRAYING FOR SAINTS OR MARY. ALL THE ABOVE NAMES THAT YOU'VE PRAYED TO DID NOT DIE FOR HUMANITY ONLY JESUS. SORRY CATHOLICS, I KNOW THERE'S A LOT OF YOU HERE ON THIS FORUM. I DO NOT BOW DOWN TO ANY DEAD STATUE OR SAINTS. I ONLY BOW DOWN JESUS CHRIST WHO IS ALIVE. AMEN.

05-10-2012 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Dear God,

Please pray for me that i have passed my exam last week and I will pass the next exam coming up in a few weeks time.

You have seen how hard I have worked throughout my time and I hope you hear my thoughts and prayers and deliver me the reward that I truly deserve.

These exams are the most important ones so far in my career and I hope you hear my call.

Please give me your blessing to help me progress into the next stage of my life and the journey that is about to commence.

I hope you hear these prayers lord and give me this miracle.

Amen
05-28-2012 07:54 AM
Unregistered

I took already the Civil Service Exam, All I can say it's a tough examination and only miracle can save me to pass the exam. O Saint Joseph of Cupertino, Saint Anthony de Padua please intercede me to our Lord Jesus Christ. Saint Cajetan for my future job interview. In Jesus Name, Amen
06-06-2012 11:24 PM
Unregistered

O holy St. Anthony, you are known for the power and abundance of your miracles. Jesus came into your arms as a humble little child. Pray for me to the Child Jesus for my needs and desires…

(Mention your intentions)

In imitation of our Lord, you have great mercy and compassion for sinners. Pay no attention to my worthiness, but instead ask God to show His glory through the answer of my requests.

St. Anthony, you cooperated with the grace of God in a radical way with your life. You gave everything to Christ and to your neighbor. Your life glorified God!

You are an example of holiness that I will try to follow.

You are in heaven praising God with a particular closeness to the King of Kings. With your seat of honor, please beg God to both answer my request and bring me to eternal rest with you.

Pray one Our Father,
one Hail Mary, and
Glory Be to the Father, in honor of Saint Anthony.

Saint Anthony, pray for us!

Amen.

(05-10-2012 12:41 PM)Guest Wrote:  Dear God

Please enlighten my mind
I will entrust my fate

You have watched me

In this examination room
Amen.

:bless:Dear God

Please enlighten my mind
I will entrust my fate

You have watched me

In this examination room
Amen.

Dear st. anthony, please guide me and help me pass my christian life exam today. I studied but I have a feeling I didnt study enough. I am very worried because if I do bad on this test...It could bring down my grade. Please guide me to do well and to try my best.
10-11-2012 01:56 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.