Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Prayer for sick baby
lb_143
Unregistered

Prayer for sick baby

I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. He has a severe kidney disease and the doctors do not expect him to make it. Please pray for him. Pray that his kidneys keep functioning so that his lungs can develop so he has a fighting chance. We want him to join us in this world and live a happy and healthy life.
Thank you!
03-21-2011 07:49 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Shalom Offline
Registered

RE: Prayer for sick baby

(03-21-2011 07:49 AM)lb_143 Wrote:  I am currently 20 weeks pregnant with a baby boy. He has a severe kidney disease and the doctors do not expect him to make it. Please pray for him. Pray that his kidneys keep functioning so that his lungs can develop so he has a fighting chance. We want him to join us in this world and live a happy and healthy life.
Thank you!
Dear Father God i lift up this baby boy unto your merciful hand. Father i ask for mercy and grace for this baby that you will save him and bring complete healing over his kidney and lungs.

In Jesus Name i plead the blood of Jesus over 'lb_143' baby boy entire soul, spirit and body.

In Jesus Mighty name i command the spirit of infirmity to come out of this baby boy and never to return back to him again.

I speak life to this baby boy. This baby boy you will live and be heal and make completely whole in Jesus Name now.

Father i pray that you will bring comfort and peace for this mother and keep this baby boy grow strong and heathly in the mother womb. Father protect this baby boy and let this baby continue to grow strong and healthy, father grant this baby good immune system and may you send good doctor and nurse to take good care of him. Thank you father for your understanding and love for this baby boy and the mother. In Jesus Name i pray. Amen.
(This post was last modified: 03-21-2011 09:24 AM by Shalom.)
03-21-2011 09:21 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord, please touch and heal this precious child. Show this family a miracle of life and let them use this miracle to do good once he is born. Allow this child to one day spread Your word and tell his story of hope. Let them never give up hope or faith. You know the pain of losing a child. Please do not let this happen to them. Keep them strong in all situations. Please God, I pray these things in Your name. Amen.
03-21-2011 03:51 PM
Ankarra
Unregistered

This site is interesting

I found here many interesting threads. I like this forum! Will stay here longer with you guys.
08-01-2011 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Please pray for my baby I'm eighteen weeks pregnant and have a baby boy with a enlarged bladder which can be fetal if it affects kidney heart and lungs praying it will fix itself as in some cases it does. Please pray for my baby .
08-19-2014 04:06 PM
Unregistered

I am praying for you. Have faith in God know that he love you and your baby, nothing is impossible to god. God bless you and your baby.
08-20-2014 11:49 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.