Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Prayer for protection, favor and financial provision
DarrylC
Unregistered

Prayer for protection, favor and financial provision

Thank you so much for all those who can pray for me. My oldest brother passed away last month and left me his house. I am very grateful for that however in order for me to maintain the expenses I need financial provision and favor. Please pray for that to happen very soon.
I'm already behind and I need a financial miracle to get ahead. We know God can do it.

Also I believe someone (someone I Know) is trying to get convince me to move but God hasn't told me to. I need a pray of wisdom and favor to get to the bottom of this and to respond swiftly. I really need God's Perfect will on these situations.

Please pay for my protection, my brother friend who stays with me is back on drugs and very late on rent, go's away for days and my other brother suggested that I change the locks on the door and I have and since he may try to sell things in the house to support his habit. I don't want to start any trouble, he's in his 50's and I love and respect him but he has to at least respect me. Bible

Also please pray for a life partner for me the one for me. I have not had a good relationship yet. All of them from before were just conditional. I need a good wife who has the God like love as I show her that as well.

God is able. Thank you all for your prayers. Bless
(This post was last modified: 10-31-2010 07:13 AM by admin.)
10-30-2010 08:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Prayer for protection, favor and financial provision

Father, please touch Darrylc's life and make provision for him in every area of need. Father speak to him clearly that he might know what you would have him to do about moving. Touch the heart and body of this brother and deliver him from his addiction. Protect and restore everything in this man's life that has been taken away or compromised. Father, please in your loving kindness please send the woman to him that you know would be a good and Godly wife. Let her love you with all of her heart, that she might also love this man in both an Agape and an emotional way. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-31-2010 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
jkm Offline
Registered

Dear Heavenly Father I pray for Darrylc's walk May it be Your will to provide him with the Financial support he needs to to maintain His needs May You send Your Guardian Angels around him and protect him. may You also place a partner in his path that has as much christian beliefs as he does I ask this with and In our Holy Saviors name Amen
10-31-2010 02:44 PM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-31-2010 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Please pray favor and protection for me and my family, on my job I am faced daily with individuals who are trying to take my job and with a boss who has a bad temper
I just constantly faced with tremoil and problems in the work place, sometimes I dread going to work because of the problems I encounter there, but please pray my strenght, for I know god has made me strong and not to be dismayed by the enemy. I really need my job that is why I have not left and I actually like to kind of work I do
it is just people say I say things that are not true and I don't. Things are done and the only person he comes to is me, and sometimes I am not even there when these incidents take place. Please, please pray for me because I know this is only the enemy at work, trying to stop the blessings god has for me and my family. Please pray my protection.
06-13-2012 12:37 PM
in His time
Unregistered

My husband and I have stepped out in faith to minister in anther city. We have purchased a home that we take possession of in a little over a month. Our current home remains unsold, leaving us in a difficult financial position. We need miraculous provision to sell our current home. We desire to see God glorified.
06-04-2013 02:58 AM
Unregistered

Please help me pray for our provisions in all forms and healing as well. My husband Richard that he finds a stable job soon. Pray also for guidance for my four children that they may always be safe in their walks in life. In Jesus name, I pray. AMEN[/color][/size]
08-08-2013 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Praises my Lord i agree with all these here for Your miracle financial provision for all of us here, protection and favor with clearing all our debts with Your mighty wisdom & Godly help soon & the right man of God in my life Alleluya!
08-09-2013 12:55 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.