Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Prayer for medical test results
Unregistered

Prayer for medical test results

Hi, God has been so good to our family recently but tonight I am worried that I am about to get bad news. My mother in law has come through serious surgery and my husband has finally got the job he deserves. I have just had some tests, including an MRI for a problem with my neck and arm and am so scared that it is something serious like a tumor or MS that is the cause. I am really anxious and pray that all will be well so that my husband and I can move to his new job and start a family. Please pray for me and my family that God will look after us as he has always done, and pray that nothing bad shows up on my tests. Thankyou.
06-29-2010 01:00 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer for medical test results

Lord fill your daughter with peace and grant her complete restoral of her body. I pray that nothing serious will be wrong and she will fully recover. Bless her and her husband in their relocation and also for a family to be started with greatful hearts. In Jesus name I pray.
06-29-2010 01:59 PM
kanaihele Offline
Registered

Father, help this family in need of your blessing. Lord, provide healing and restore their health like new again. Father, look after them in all areas and give them the strength and peace. Thank you for your love and mercy . In Jesus name Amen

- Rom.10:9....If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord; and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. -Heb. 4:16.... "Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may recieve mercy and find grace to help in time of need." Smile GLORY TO GOD! Smile
06-29-2010 03:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Thankyou so much for your prayers. Knowing that God is with me gives me great strength. I will find out the scan results on Friday and pray that all will be well. I have not forgotten my many blessings and am so grateful to feel surrounded by love.
06-30-2010 06:47 AM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Precious Jesus, please give this guest complete healing in her body. Lord, please let the tests come back good. Lord, please bless her and her family this day. Thank You,Lord, for the blessings that they have already received. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
06-30-2010 10:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Thankyou for all your prayers. I have just found out that my scans were clear and that they think my problem can be fixed by physiotherapy. I am so grateful and thank God for such a blessing. It has been a worrying time buy God has looks after us and given us strength. Thankyou Lord.
07-02-2010 02:51 AM
Joannie
Unregistered

I pray that your hopes and reams will come true. I pray that you are blessed with good health and can enjoy a joyous life. In Jesus name, Amen
11-03-2011 09:04 AM
Unregistered

I pray for my loving wife that she gets an excellent result from her MRI. She is not only my helpmate and my wife, but literally the other half of me!! I pray to Jesus with the intercession of Blessed Mary, St. Joseph, St. Francis, and all the Saints and our special Angels above that her results will be forthcoming and showing her in excellent health. I pray this prayer with all of my heart, all of my body, and all of my soul. In this special request, I ask Jesus for His mercy and help. May she be well. Amen!!
07-24-2012 10:00 AM
Unregistered

(07-24-2012 10:00 AM)Guest Wrote:  I pray for my loving wife that she gets an excellent result from her MRI. She is not only my helpmate and my wife, but literally the other half of me!! I pray to Jesus with the intercession of Blessed Mary, St. Joseph, St. Francis, and all the Saints and our special Angels above that her results will be forthcoming and showing her in excellent health. I pray this prayer with all of my heart, all of my body, and all of my soul. In this special request, I ask Jesus for His mercy and help. May she be well. Amen!!

My brother, would YOU like to accept Jesus into your heart as your pesonal Lord and Savior? We don't worship Mary or all other saints. Only the Father in Heaven through his son Jesus.
07-24-2012 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Please sweet Jesus let my mother's test results be good. Also, please grant us peace while awaiting these results. Please Christ Jesus hear my prayers .
11-05-2012 07:04 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.