Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Laptops

[-]
Apple iPhones

Prayer for help in school
Unregistered

Prayer for help in school

I am at the final weeks of my microbiology class in which I have been struggling all semester. In order to receive a grade of a B, I need to pass all my upcoming exams with a high B average or better. Please pray that I will achieve a grade of a B or higher and that I will remain focus to attain this goal. Thank you in advance.

Beverley
11-07-2008 08:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Hallesoul Offline
Registered

RE: Prayer for help in school

Guest Wrote:I am at the final weeks of my microbiology class in which I have been struggling all semester. In order to receive a grade of a B, I need to pass all my upcoming exams with a high B average or better. Please pray that I will achieve a grade of a B or higher and that I will remain focus to attain this goal. Thank you in advance.

Beverley

Dear Beverley I have prayed for you and your exams May God bless you and Best wishes to you....
11-08-2008 03:26 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Please pray that I can obtain good grades and knish my school year strong the lord has helped me with so much and I need this of him thank you for all your prayers in advance <3
04-28-2011 07:55 PM
diandyOrnarne Offline
diandyOrnarne
Registered

Ladies and men, boys and girls, kids and old people. Please Sight

I am happy to be right here, this really is my personal very first post, hope we'll slowly become friends!
08-22-2011 08:32 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I pray for help as I go to through this senior year of college it is really tough please pray for me to be encouraged and focused
09-13-2011 09:18 AM
Unregistered

i'm currently struggling in my arabic class and i need a really good grade to pass my class. Please pray that i understand the language and that i'm able to do well. God Bless
12-08-2011 11:51 AM
inhislove Offline
Registered

Hey Father this is the first time I have seen someone spell there name like me so they must be special. Lord I ask you in your sons' name to lift your child up give the clarity and direction in order to get the grades they need. Father I ask that the struggles are no more that you lift them on a higher level of understanding and things just open up and start falling into place Lord I ask that your love and strenght guides them through there day and evening that they have the peace that you have it and you have them in the plam of your hand. Jesus I ask for peace beyond all understanding that they know that they know God is there father and with him everything and I mean everything will come. In Jesus name I pray. Amen
12-09-2011 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I've been praying and it seems like the lord doesnt hear my prayers. I really dont want to be pushed away from my beliefs. I feel like the lord has left me. I'm suppose to be in my last semester of college to go to university next year and it doesnt look like im going to make it. I'm failing courses that i should of and i study my butt off and still fail. I'm in the last few days of exams and just really want to pass all my classes. I pray that God sees that my feelings are genuient and that I am extremely unhappy and all i wish for it to pass these courses. please I can use all the prayers out there to help me because despite everything i still believe that God is great and will listen when we trully need him. thank you in advance
12-13-2011 04:18 PM
Alex Offline
Registered

Bless

Lord Jesus,

Continue to Bless Beverly with her academics and give her more wisdom so that it is not such a struggle for her and increase her ability to retain information.
In The Name of Jesus,
Amen.
12-13-2011 05:15 PM
inhislove Offline
Registered

Father open her heart and allow her to know that she knows the answers, I pray peace of mind and removal of all stress on your child Lord I ask you to give her clarity there will be no more confusion in her mind only the peace and understanding that Jesus walked the earth with. I ask you in Jesus name Amen
12-13-2011 11:50 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.