Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Laptops

[-]
Apple iPhones

Prayer for Healing Unborn Baby Girl
MelissaJenkins
Unregistered

Prayer for Healing Unborn Baby Girl

I would first like to thank you for this wonderful service that you provide. I am currently five months pregnant and recently got a poor prenatal diagnosis. Please pray for healing for my unborn baby girl was diagnosed with genetic defects to include a missing kidney and the remaining kidney is polycystic, hemivertebae, dangerously low amniotic fluid, and small stomach. They diagnosed her as having Vater Syndrome. I have chosen to not abort my unborn baby daughter and will do anything to sustain her life.
04-23-2010 02:42 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Prayer for Healing Unborn Baby Girl

Lord hear your daughters prayers, give this mother and child a healing, let this mother be of calm mind and let her rest in your care, I ask you Father to command all evil to leave this woman and her child and heal her in Jesus holy name.
04-23-2010 05:05 PM
jenniferlovesmark Offline
Registered

Lord I pray that you heal this woman's unborn child. I have faith you will heal the baby. In jesus name amen
04-23-2010 05:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

God our father, please have mercy with this little angel in her womb.... we believe in miracle and we trust in your glory and power..in Jesus and Mother Mary’s name. AMEN
07-04-2011 12:03 AM
Beautiful Offline
Registered

Father god please heal this baby girl in jesus name amen.
07-04-2011 12:48 AM
Unregistered

My name is aasha h shah, i was forced and i gave into abortion. I lose my child on today's date, today is my unborn's 5th death anniversary.

Please pray for my unborn child, i love my angel very very much and angel i am suffering for letting you die in my womb, i am sorry i cannot convey my feelings, but i terribly miss you.

I urge everyone reading this to tell people that you suffer when u kill your own child - i am doing it. Believe me but i miss my child. This mother dies 100000 unexplianiable deaths today.

Please pray for unborn. RIP Angel. May you be happy always wherever you are.

Love you and Miss You
Your sinner Mom
07-28-2011 08:37 PM
Unregistered

At 20 weeks our doctors found a dilated loops in our baby, Romans large bowel. They still are not sure what the outcome of this could be but they're saying it could be related to imperforate anus or cystic fibrosis. Either of which we won't know if he has until he's born. We are praying for a complete healing and would appreciate all the prayers we can get. I truly believe in my heart that God hasn't finished forming him yet and that he will be our little miracle.
03-04-2014 07:50 PM
Brother_David Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Heavenly Father I come to You in prayer for this dear unborn child. Lord bless this little one and allow it to be born in complete and perfect health Lord Jesus. Work Your might and strength on this child's behalf so that all problems are completely resolved in the womb and a beautiful and healthy little one will join the world.

I pray this in Jesus precious name

Amen
03-04-2014 10:25 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.