Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Prayer for Financial Favor
Unregistered

Prayer for Financial Favor

Please pray that God will show favor over my finances and provide and financial harvest in my life right away to pay off my debts and get a home of our very own for my wife, daughters, and myself. Thank you all very much and God bless

Marvin
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2011 07:08 PM by admin.)
01-04-2011 04:56 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Prayer for Financial Favor

Father in your love for him bring financial abundance to Marvin that his family may be well provided for and that his desire to own a home may be realized. Teach him and all of us that are in the Body of Christ good stewardship that we may live according to your plan for our lives. In Jesus name...Amen!
01-04-2011 06:22 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Heavenly father , i pray that you look in favour over my husband's business. let it yield the financial rewards for which it was formed. may you pls give him the wisdom, strength and encouragement to press on for his business to flourish. in Jesus name i pray. Amen.
09-08-2011 05:29 PM
Godlover
Unregistered

Father God, at this time, so many of your children are hurting financially. It is very painful to not be able to provide for a family and see your children not having the life you'd hoped because of your struggles to make ends meet. Knowing Grace is not earned but a gift, a gift of undeserving kindness, undeserving favor Lord....I ask you Lord to bring a financial blessing upon Marvin and his family. Give him a new beginning, a second chance through you precious and Holy name.

I know that Marvin will pray with me in offering you the rest of his life as your servant in gratitude for your grace. I ask the same for myself and offer the same back to you for my family. I feel Marvin's pain and I share the same situation. The bible says, "where two or more or gathered"....hear our prayer Lord as Marvin and I come to you together.

Amen

Financial strugles are very serious in our lives right now. They have been for the last few years. We have a teenager and I hate the restrictions it places on him too. My husband has a blood clot in his leg and is diabetic while working full time. I am working a retail job that is wearing me down and not providing much financial help. We have a son who needs homeschooling but I am not there because of the kaotic retail work schedule I work. I am praying for God's favor on our lives. We have an investment which should have matured by now but many things related to the worldwide economy have held it back. I am asking God to bring joy to my family through this investment or through his choice of financial raising. I know all past blessings in my life were from Him and all future one's will be as well. I accept nothing good that has happened to me as because of me. I have always know the good fortunes in my life were from Him. We desperately need this. Please pray for God to bless us. If you need prayer, please say so. I would be happy to pray for your as well. Thank you for your prayers.
12-12-2012 09:03 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

(12-12-2012 09:03 PM)Godlover Wrote:  Father God,...
Financial strugles are very serious in our lives right now. They have been for the last few years. We have a teenager and I hate the restrictions it places on him too. My husband has a blood clot in his leg and is diabetic while working full time. I am working a retail job that is wearing me down and not providing much financial help. We have a son who needs homeschooling but I am not there because of the kaotic retail work schedule I work. I am praying for God's favor on our lives. We have an investment which should have matured by now but many things related to the worldwide economy have held it back. I am asking God to bring joy to my family through this investment or through his choice of financial raising. I know all past blessings in my life were from Him and all future one's will be as well. I accept nothing good that has happened to me as because of me. I have always know the good fortunes in my life were from Him. We desperately need this. Please pray for God to bless us. If you need prayer, please say so. I would be happy to pray for your as well. Thank you for your prayers.

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Marvin's and this families.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave Marvin's and this families! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
12-13-2012 01:40 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.