Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

prayer for depressed person
Unregistered

prayer for depressed person

Please pray for my husband Bill - he is depressed and very, very down. He cannot find a job. Please pray that God will bless him with employment and that he will wrap his arms around him to confort him and ease his anxiety.
06-16-2010 10:18 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Jec Offline
Registered

RE: prayer for depressed person

I am praying for Bill. I also am in this same situation. You can't feel like much of a man, husband, or father without a job. My wife blames me rather than coming along side of me most of the time. My depression leads me to sin and now I just really need God to come and save me. I need a true friend.

Lord be with Bill I know how he feels.
06-16-2010 10:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Father,

I ask for You to open the dorr for Phil, that you grant him favor in finding a job. Lord, I also ask You to remove the veil of depression over him and replace it with peace, in Jesus name, Amen.
06-16-2010 11:47 AM
rosery Offline
Registered

Lord I ask you to please bless your son with a job. Give him the strenght to get up and have that faith and trust he once had in you.

In the name of Jesus Chris Amen.
06-16-2010 01:06 PM
Unregistered

Lord, please lift the spirits of this person and let them begin to see the little things in life that you have blessed them with. Lord, you are the almighty father and creator of this beautiful life and you have great plans for this person. I pray that you open their mind and hearts to you and begin to enjoy living life again.

Amen.
06-16-2010 05:10 PM
Unregistered

I have a friend who has been through an aweful lot in the last few years. Please pray for him. I really care about him and I pray that he can become optimistic and faithful during his time of need. I pray that he can somehow trust and open his heart to me. Please take away his stress and self doubt and help him to see all the beauty he holds. Thank you for your prayers.
12-21-2010 12:21 AM
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Father!!! please help them financially & give peace in this family....in Jesus name i pray amen...

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
12-21-2010 02:37 AM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the honor,glory, and priase to whom all power belong. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
12-21-2010 10:20 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father please lift this depression that this husband may hear your voice and get direction from you. Lead him to the job that you have for him that he may earn his living and provide for his family. Father in your love for him let him feel your presence and see your power working in his life. In Jesus name...Amen!
12-22-2010 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Please pray for me I am currently out of a job and i feel so depressed right now. Sometimes I feel like taking my own life!!!!
03-08-2011 10:44 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.