Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

prayer for child safe return
Unregistered

prayer for child safe return

Hello
please pray for my child. I have prayed for 6 years (almost all his life) for the safe return of my child. His mother works at a "church" and has custody of him. She takes him with her to buy crack twice a day. She smokes the crack in the same room as my child. Police and courts are of this world and only care about maintaining the current lifestyle. it is hard when my baby cries to live with me to keep telling him that God will work it out. It is hard to explain to my baby why no one cares that his mom hurts him and smokes crack. My prayers do not seem to go past the roof but i keep praying. Please pray that God bring my child home safe and soon.
07-01-2010 07:34 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: prayer for child safe return

Yes Lord, carry this child safely into the loving arms of his father. protect this child from this enfluence of drugs. I pray for an intervention by social services, for a complainent of a neighbour and for the truth to come out. This child belongs in a safe place where there are no drug abuses going on. I pray Lord that you would be the one who stands up for this child and gets him or her out of this situation before it is to late and the mother does something she may not ever know that she is doing. Keep this child from the sins of him mother. I pray that the social services knows about where the father is and keep him advised of his rights. In Jesus name i pray.
07-02-2010 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Please pray that my husband and I get my nieces. They were taken away by social services and are now in a foster home. My husband and I can provide a nice loving home for them. Cps has approved our home and our backgrounds all we have left is the final court hearing. The childrens lawyer is friends with the foster parents and is putting up a big fight for the children to stay in the foster home. Please pray the girls can come back to their family who loves them.
01-06-2012 11:12 PM
Iwanttobegood Offline
Registered

I am praying for you. When your child is in pain, there is no pain like that. I pray you will reunited with your son and that his mother realizes that she must clean up her act. God bless.
01-07-2012 05:48 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

I pray for you and for your child. No child should have to encounter such a battle. I pray that you cover your child DAILY in prayer as well as the mother of your child. I pray that as you do this she will be open to change and turning from sin and that God calls her to be the mother she was created to be. AMEN.
01-07-2012 07:28 AM
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

LORD I DO NOT KNOW WHAT CHURCH SHE WORKS AT OR IF THEY REALLY KNOW YOU, OPEN THEIR EYES TO WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THIS WOMEN AND RESCREW THIS CHILD AND PUT THIS CHILD INTO SAFE ARMS..DRAW THIS MOTHER NIGH TO YOUR SON LORD IN JESUS NAME
AND IF THIS CHURCH DOESN'T KNOW YOU AND THEY CLAIM TO BE IN YOUR HOUSE THEN PICK UP THIS CHURCH AND SHAKE IT TILL EVERY FALSE THING THAT IS NOT OF YOU OUT OF THE FOUNDATION OF IT FROM THE TIME IT WAS BUILT TO THIS VERY DAY IN JESUS NAME
01-07-2012 07:34 PM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord, please bring this child safely into the arms of his father, soon.
Thank you Dear Lord for your wonderful blessings for this family. Heart
In precious Jesus name, we pray and are united in prayer for this child and father, amen

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
01-08-2012 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i need prayers for my freinds for her return of her kids. there father took them and is hiding in arazona. they need to be returned to them because there mother is severly depressed and i am afaide of what my happen
03-28-2012 01:28 PM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOUR ARMS IS SAFELY WRAP AROUND THIS CHILD. LET THE WHEREABOUTS OF THIS CHILD BE REVEALED SOON. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
03-29-2012 06:08 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.