Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Pray that I may feel joy again
Unregistered

Pray that I may feel joy again

Lord please help me feel your joy in life. I feel so empty (as I go through this storm). I've been hit pretty hard and I can't seem to find a way out of this pit. I just want to be happy again, but I don't feel it anymore. Uplift us, shine your face upon us, let us feel your presence. In Jesus name, amen.
06-13-2011 08:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Pray that I may feel joy again

Isaiah 40:31 / Those who wait on the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint. I pray that Guest will feel real joy again and will rise above the storm like an eagle does. Father GOD SHINE in Guests life. AMEN.
06-13-2011 10:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
paula0331 Offline
paula0331
Member Plus

i feel the same as the above person so add me to this prayer.
06-14-2011 12:40 AM
spadie Offline
Registered

Lord please help these people feel joy and happiness again. Show them your face and breath new life into them. Guide them on there path that they walk. Place your loving arms around them and make them feel special. In the name of jesus we pray. Amen.

I too am going through this hardship in life but hold fast to your faith the lord will come to our aid. Things will get better. There is so much in this world to hold joy in.

In the lord we love and trust for he love's and trust's usWarrior
06-14-2011 02:57 AM
Unregistered

Lord, please lift this heaviness from my heart. Bring your strength and light back into my life. I feel no more love. Life has lost its color. Lord come back into my life.

AMEN
kayla
07-26-2011 09:21 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Alemzewd Offline
Registered

Lord, the real joy is with U and by U. Let this person know u and be happy by u. Please father help and let him feel happy and be joyful by U. Amen
07-26-2011 09:54 PM
AlyssaJP Offline
Registered

Father, i feel the same, You know. However, i know i have a choice to accept this feeling or decline it and hang onto Your wonderful love for us. True joy comes from only You, and i ask You now to please open our hearts and our minds to receive Your joy, Your peace and in that way experience Your blessings.
May everyone that feels the same, experience afresh the joy that comes from God.
Amen
08-03-2011 03:07 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.