Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY
RAI
Unregistered

PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY

PLEASE BLESS KALEB AND HIS FAMILY. PLEASE BLESS HIM SPIRITUALLY, MENTALLY, FINANCIALLY, AND HIS FREEDOM AND RECORD. LORD I ASK THAT YOU BLESS HIM AND HEAL HIS BODY. KEEP THE DEVIL AWAY AND NOT LET HIM HURT HARM OR PUT HIM OR HIS FAMILY IN DANGER. I ASK THAT YOU BLESS HIM IN COURT AND THEY DROP ALL CHARGES AGAINST HIM BUT YOU KNOW THAT HE IS AN INNOCENT MAN. BLESS HIS LAWYERS THAT THEY ARE ABLE TO WORK PROPERLY AND THAT HE CAN AFFORD THEM. BLESS THE JUDGE, PROSECUTORS AND JURY THAT THEY HAVE COMPASSION FOR HIM, HIS FAMILY AND SITUATION. BLESS HIS DOCTORS, SURGEONS AND NURSE SO THAT THEY CAN HELP MAKE HIM HEALTHY AND WHOLE AGAIN. I BELIEVE IN YOU AND HAVE FAITH THAT ALL THESE THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH PRAYER SO I THANK YOU IN ADVANCE DEAR GOD, I LOVE AND ADORE YOU. IN JESUS NAME, AMEN <3
(This post was last modified: 11-15-2011 06:06 PM by admin.)
11-15-2011 11:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: PRAY FOR OUR FAMILY

Father, please touch Kaleb and bring complete healing to his body. Minister to him during this trial that when he gets up his inner man will be strengthened and committed to walking in your ways. Bring justice to this situation, tempered with mercy for all involved. Father help this man that his life may be a testimony to your power and to your grace...and through this circumstance Kaleb will know you better and love you more. In Jesus name...Amen!
11-15-2011 08:21 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done in this situation. Lord, let the innocent be made known. Lord, give healing to Kaleb and strength to face any situation. I pray that he and his family will always be found serving You. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
11-16-2011 06:32 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-04-2012 11:48 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.