Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Pray for my daughter
Cheryl Mason Offline
Registered

Pray for my daughter

Please lift my daughter Ashley up to the LORD in Prayer for continued good health, safety & protection. Pray she'll be safe in her new apt. Please Pray the LORD will put HIS Arms & Angels around her & Bless her in all areas of her life. Pray He will send her SoulMate, a man who will love & cherish her, one that will never hurt her or cheat on her. Pray she will be able to trust again. Thank you so much for Praying!
02-16-2008 07:42 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Sudhaa Offline
Registered

RE: Pray for my daughter

Beloved father in heaven i pray for Ashley. I pray that you protect her from evil and any harm. Be with her when she needs company, help and feels lonely. Fill her with your love, joy, good health and favors. I pray that you heal her heart and take away the pain of the past. Give her the strength and courage and the heart to trust another man. Show her that you have no abandoned her. Send her the man that you have intended for her, would be her soul mate and would love her for who she is. I pray for her in your name.
Amen.

"Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."
Mark 11:24
02-16-2008 09:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.