Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Pray for a wayward husband
CassieJ40 Offline
Registered

Pray for a wayward husband

WarriorHeart
My husband and I have been having problems for the last 12 years. We have been off again on again. He has had two kids of whom I have accepted as my own during the times we were separated and we have came back together. Alot of what has transpired between us is similar to what took place in the book of Hosea. We both have had affairs during the course of our marriage. Although we both come from families that were Chrisitan, we strayed away from the faith. Over the last seven years, I had regained my focus and have decided to become a Christian. My husband believes he is also, but he has been very much living a single life, although we are living as husband and wife. My husband has said that he wants a divorce although he cannot give me a reason why. I do not want a divorce and know many who will advise me to let him go, but that is not what GOD is showing me. Like I said, I have only recently learned how to fight for my marriage and I as well have been wrong in how I have dealt with him. I believe that my marriage could be saved (all things are possible through CHRIST), but I just need prayer for my husband to turn away from the sinful life of the world. My husband do not understand what it means to be saved or a Christian. Although, he ask GOD for fogiveness for his sins, he has not repented for many of them. He lives a life of habitual sin and think that he is a Christian. I have tried to talk to him but he sees me as being judgemental although, I don't approach him in a negative way. I have shown him scripture in the Bible, which tells us the same thing about true repentance, but he listens to his mother and brothers of which all seems to live in habitual sin and simply ask for forgiveness for the same sins they committed only a few minutes prior. For example, his baby brother refuses to marry and fornicates often. He believes all he has to do is ask for forgiveness each time. Anyway, I want my husband mindset to be different. I want him to know GODs truth of true repentence and his desire, love, and passion to return first to GOD and then to me.Bless
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2011 11:53 AM by CassieJ40.)
09-24-2011 11:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Pray for a wayward husband

Lord Jesus I pray that you will work your truth into the lives of both this man and this woman. Change the things in them that are not of you and bring into being the plan you have for them. Marriage is hard and needs work and you at the centre. I pray a new start in this marriage for them both. They both have strayed and walked outside of your word and in seeking forgiveness they are forgiven, to walk in obedience again. Lord Jesus, I pray that you bring people into their lives who can be used to raise up this marriage and to restore it to one that works to your glory.

Give strength to this wife as she prays for her husband and change her so that he seeks her fully. In the name of Christ. AMEN.
09-25-2011 12:52 AM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

praying with you, Bless

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
09-25-2011 02:53 PM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-26-2011 06:25 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.