Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Please pray with me
Unregistered

Please pray with me

Please pray for me to have the family and fellowship I never had and always missed. For friendship, a partner in life, community, support from other humans – for God to transform my life to the better, to replace any strongholds, evil forces or harm (curse) spoken against me and my line causing defeat and misery, with His blessings and prosperity.
05-05-2009 10:50 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
mariarae Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Please pray with me

Dear Lord, I bring this child of yours to you, asking that you will bring many of your loving, caring people into their life, give them the blessings of friendship, fellowship and companionship, and grant them your peace and help everything they touch prosper. I ask this in your loving name Jesus, and I thank you that we are able to come to you in prayer for all of our needs.
Amen
05-05-2009 11:14 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

HEAVENLY FATHER I LIFT UP THIS NEED OF LOVE..OH, IT IS SO DIFFICULT WHEN NOBODY IS THERE..JESUS YOU KNOW THIS FAR BEYOND..IT IS TERRIBLE TO GO THROUGH THE VALLIES BY ONSELF.I AM ASKING FOR YOU TO PLEASE TAKE THESE HELD OUT ARMS AND WRAP HER WITH YOUR LOVE RUGHT THROUGH ENTIRE BEING..ONLY YOU CAN DO THIS FOR HER..SHE NEEDS LOVE JESUS ..FATHER PLEASE DRAW THIS HURTING , LONELY CHILD TO BOSSOM OF JESUS..IN JESUS NAME I PRAY..BRING YOUR LOVING CHILDERN TO BE HER FRIENDS FATHER... satan I BIND YOU IN THE NAME OF JEUS FROM SENDING ANY ONE INTO HER PATH AND IF THERE IS ONE ALREADY I COMMAND TO LOOSEN HER PATH NOW..SHE HAS CALLED FOR JESUS AND JESUS SHE SHALL GET IN JESUS NAME..it helps me just to say HIS NAME during lonely times..KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED..Jesus-sign..Heart
05-05-2009 11:19 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and curses to leave this guest! Now!
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-26-2012 05:27 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.