Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Please pray for my son
Unregistered

Please pray for my son

Please pray for my son who has recently suffered many disappointments. I trust in God's guidance and know that what appears to be an adverse situation can really be for the best. Please pray that God provide my son with encouragement, guidance, and hope.
04-26-2010 04:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Please pray for my son

Lord I ask for your child to be filled with joy and new hope in you. Let the joy of the Lord be his strength. Carry him through these troubled times and praise you Jesus for all you are teaching him through these experiences. Give him success and restore his hope in you Lord. In Jesus name I pray.
04-27-2010 06:32 PM
Unregistered

GOD please show him you use all things for good. Help him to not feel discouraged but to have faith & trust in you. Let him understand that when things are going wrong it is a test of faith & we should continue to seek you, there is a blessing right around the corner. In Jesus name. Amen!
04-27-2010 09:22 PM
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord, please lead and guide this son down the paths that You would have him to go. Lord, strengthen him and give him comfort. I pray Lord, that he knows who You are and lives his life for You. Lord, I pray that Your will be done. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
04-28-2010 03:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I pray that the Lord bless all the people who have prayed for my son. Their prayers have been heard and are being answered. I thank God for this blessing and for all who have prayed.
Praise the Lord!!!!
04-29-2010 04:29 PM
Unregistered

Please pray for my son who is going thru adverse trial at this time, pray for my strength, I need help and prayer now
10-05-2011 11:53 AM
Unregistered

Please all pray for my son who has gone through so much. By the time he was five he saw more sadness than what most adults see in their lifetime. Now he is 25 and stuggles so. He has such a low self esteem, Can't hold a job. Last night he told me he doens't fit in, doesn't belong anywhere. My heart aches to see him so depressed. Please God, clear his path and show him where he belongs.
01-01-2012 10:50 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.