Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

Patience while I wait.
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Patience while I wait.

Dear Lord Jesus, Father God, Holy Spirit. Please grant me the patience while I wait on YOU to answer my prayers. I have not given up praying at all, but need patience as YOUR timing is the best and I cant even begin to know when the best time for answered prayer is. Lift me up and encourage me to know that YOU are working in all of this and that YOU will bring into being my prayer requests. Lord Jesus, I come to YOU on bended knee's praying for BREAKTHROUGH. Holy Spirit do the work in ME that needs doing - present me pure and holy before God and please answer my prayers. AMEN.
06-15-2011 03:44 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Patience while I wait.

Jesus, we lift this all up to YOU for YOUR HEALING in JW123's life.

(06-15-2011 03:44 AM)JW123 Wrote:  Dear Lord Jesus, Father God, Holy Spirit. Please grant me the patience while I wait on YOU to answer my prayers. I have not given up praying at all, but need patience as YOUR timing is the best and I cant even begin to know when the best time for answered prayer is. Lift me up and encourage me to know that YOU are working in all of this and that YOU will bring into being my prayer requests. Lord Jesus, I come to YOU on bended knee's praying for BREAKTHROUGH. Holy Spirit do the work in ME that needs doing - present me pure and holy before God and please answer my prayers. AMEN.
06-15-2011 09:39 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,I pray that Your will be done in all these requests according with Your Love.Please bring comfort in our lives.
Please help us to trust in Your Love,Truth and do not trust in our feelings.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-16-2011 03:06 AM
Unregistered

Lord I pray for Jw and I also pray for myself. Grant us the patience we need to wait while you answer our prayers. In Jesus name Amen!
06-16-2011 04:55 AM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord Jesus - breakthrough this weekend please. I really need patience and endurance which only YOU can give to me. Help me Lord Jesus AMEN
06-17-2011 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Lord, please bless JW the patience and endurance he/she ask for, in Jesus name I pray Amen!!
06-17-2011 12:40 PM
JamesG Offline
Registered

Dear Lord Jesus - please find a breakthrough this weekend for JW. For all the patience and endurance she has been through on bended knee. Jesus-cross

In your Name Jesus We ask. Amen Bless
06-17-2011 02:42 PM
exsan27 Offline
Registered

lord i pray for Jw! please give her th patience she needs to get through the weekend! Amen
06-17-2011 03:40 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

(06-17-2011 11:14 AM)JW123 Wrote:  Lord Jesus - breakthrough this weekend please. I really need patience and endurance which only YOU can give to me. Help me Lord Jesus AMEN

Dear Lord,please help JW to know and believe the Truth more and more. Please help her to understand how much You love her soul.Please help her to be a mighty warrior in Your Army,no matter what tests she must pass with Your help.Please help JW to have the faith You want for her. Please help her to look in the future especially according with Isaiah 35:10.Please surround her with Your Love and mighty warriors.Please send comfort to JW and fill her with joy very soon is possible.Please help us to conquer new lands for Your Kingdom.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-17-2011 11:04 PM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you Lord Jesus for this website and the brothers and sisters that I have in YOU here. Thank you that they pray alongside me. Lord Jesus - I hit a big wobble in my faith today - I am under attack from those who would have me doubt. I pray Lord Jesus for the miracle YOU have promised me to bear fruit as soon as possible, so all of those who doubted me will sing your praises and that I will be able to bear testimony to your greatness in my life. Holy Father - have mercy on me, help me, I cry out to you in emotional distress throughout the day - Father God, please hear my prayer and answer me soon. I need breakthough Lord - I need breakthrough. AMEN
06-19-2011 06:17 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.