Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Operate in Prophetic
Unregistered

Operate in Prophetic

Pray for Betty. She has operated in the prophetic in the last year, and the Lord is using her powerfully at a higher level. Pray she pursues that
higher level as she lets the Holy Spirit speak through her to her loved ones
as the Spirit gives her utterance. She is a little timid in letting the Spirit flow unhindered. May she permit this to take place in the Power of the Lord.
11-27-2010 04:43 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Operate in Prophetic

Father prophecy is your gift to some...and when given should be used freely. Father if it be in your will that Betty use this gift to edify your people...let it erupt from her belly with power and grace that your ministry may go forward. In Jesus name...Amen!
11-27-2010 04:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Lord I pray that you would grow in betty this gift and train her in the way of righteousness. I pray that she will obey your every command and do it with a heart full of love. I pray that she will not be timid but strong in the Lord and the power of your might. Lord I pray that she will not squander her gift but that use it to bring glory to your name. In Jesus name I pray.
11-27-2010 06:07 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Precious Jesus, I pray that Your will be done. Let Your Spirit fill her that she will be able to do Your will freely. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
11-28-2010 05:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.