Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce
Unregistered

RE: Miracle by God to Reconcile Marriage and Stop Divorce

My husband has filed for,divorce but we are still living like a married couple in every way and he kisses and tells me he loves me daily. I believe he is confused and he Is being pressured by his children. I believe God will restore this marriage and he will stop this divorce . Just needing advice on how to pray and for you to pray in agreement please.
08-03-2018 06:49 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Praying for you and your marriage
04-13-2019 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Lord Please stop divorces and heal marriages, and stop my divorce as well. Please Lord Give your people wisdom to handle the responsibility to be in a faithful relationships. Please Lord Help us to care about the person we live with, Help us to forgive and to show a true love and care for our partners. in your precious name Jesus I pray. Amen and Amen
02-01-2020 04:30 PM
Unregistered

am shearing these message to rach out to those other people who are in need of a love spell.
firstly i would say its been a great search before now i had family issues with my husband . and i suffered dirvorce for 8months knowing these was not the best codition or state for me because i was broken inside and not stable . lost my job and only had my son with me . i started to look for any possible solution to get my husband back, he actually was lost after a girl of which am aware of but could not do anyting not untill i found DR EBUBE who has helped me restore my marrital life. after following hes instructions my husband started searching for me and pleaded when he found me . today am happy to say my man is fully mine .
you might be in same condition contact these man he has special and supreme powers to attend to your problems with instant solution.
drebubetemple[at]gmail.com
my respect.
juliet.
02-03-2020 08:19 PM
Unregistered

i am here to give testimony on how this powerful spell caster called Dr Adoda helped me to fix my relationship. i was heartbroken when my fiancee told me he is no longer interested in marrying me because he was having an affair with the other woman where he work. I cried and sobbed every day, until it got so bad that I reached out to the Internet for help, that was when i read a review about the great work of Dr Adoda, then i contacted him for help to get my lover back, he helped me cast a powerful (reconciliation love spell) and to my greatest surprise after 48 hours of doing the love spell my Fiancee came back on his knees begging me to forgive him We are now happily married and all thanks goes to Dr Adoda Wonders for helping me save my relationship you can contact Dr Adoda through his email address: adodalovespelltemple440 @ gmail. com or WHATSAPP him on+2348112825421
09-14-2020 05:17 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.