Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Laptops

[-]
Apple iPhones

Lord, we need your help, please pray for us
Unregistered

Lord, we need your help, please pray for us

Please, Our Dear Lord, help us. We have struggled for so long. Please help Larry get a job. Please provide for us our needs. Please help us come up with the money for the electric bill before friday, so our electricity doesn't get shut off. Please, Dear Lord, lighten our load just a bit, we are about to lose our home, and truck for work. We just need jobs, Dear Lord, for we have no income and little food. Please Dear Lord, Larry lost his business, (no work) last year and I lost my son ( in prison) and we are helping with our little grandaughter and her mom, ( they lost their home to foreclosure). And Dear Lord please, help their disabled dog ( beloved and wonderful) find a wonderful home, as we are trying to place him. Each day is a struggle, Please Lord help us, Please , in Jesus name we pray for your guidance and help, please don't let us fall into nowhere land. The electric bill is due friday or it will be shut off. Thank you Lord for your blessings and guidance. Thank you for your prayers. Bless you and your family.
04-14-2010 05:41 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Lord, we need your help, please pray for us

Dear Havenly Father Please grant this person prayer request and Bless them greatly, and bless them with Good health for many more year's to come. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
04-14-2010 08:45 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

lord, we are in agreement, please help this family with all their needs.
in jesus name we pray Jesus-sign
04-14-2010 11:03 AM
Unregistered

[/b]PLEASE PRAY FOR US, SO THAT WE ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT AND OUR WONDERFUL, DEAR, LORD WILL PROVIDE US WITH WHAT WE NEED FOR OUR BASIC NEEDS------SHELTER, FOOD AND ELECTRICITY
YOUR PRAYERS ARE NEEDED SO MUCH Heart
04-14-2010 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Dear Lord, we ask that the stress and worry be lifted from this family. May they be provided with a way to pay their bills. Amen Lord.
04-14-2010 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Father God, you know all of our needs before we do. That's what you said through your son Jesus. Please show up for this family.
04-14-2010 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Lord, I need your help, please pray for me

Dear lord I ask you for your help please make haste to assist me Dear lord.I need a Job so I can take care of my family.I am a music producer,Artiste and Audio Engineer by profession,but it is hard for me to find work.I had my own recording studio but my father shut it down after he had cause the government to take away my condominium and sell it at an auction because he was staying at my home and never payed the taxes for four years and because of that the government sold the property,took out the amount for their taxes and made out a check with the remaining amount to me.My father wanted me to give him the money and I refused.I am a rap artiste and I did a song with him in 1998,I was suppose to sign a contract with him because I was a upcoming artiste who was getting major recognition on radio and in the newspaper and magazines.He did not let me sign the contract and because of the relation between me an him (Father and Son) I was not more assertive with the matter.The song was a success and although I enquired about not signing a contract or on the success of the song none of my questions were answered.Then one day I sat down and was talking to him about the status of my life and he confessed to me and told me he had money for me but he could not make me squander it (as if it was not my money).I looked at what he said and that he was a concerned parent but it was a trick to not give me all my money because he taught it was too large a sum for me to have in my lifetime.So we had a difference of opinion and he told me to leave my mother's house.I am living with my wife and child now and I am paying rent,which is very hard for me to find sometimes.I have an on and off job and it is difficult to provide for my family.I work with a band and I go on tour with this band sometimes but it is hard because the other engineer try to tell the boss I am not capable to do my work and my boss has no idea of the profession he only listens to whatever this person tells him.A lot of people in the band hates me without a cause,if I was able to tour with them every time I would be able to take better care of my family or if I could get another job it would really help me.Dear lord please pray for me and open the way so my life can be blessed with abundance and prosperity.Dear lord I am asking you to bless my life with wealth and success.I am asking you to pray for me I need your help badly my mother is also sick and needs to do an operation but I cannot pay for it I have no money.My sister is also sick with Diabetes and she is blind and she had a heart attack in 2008 and I had to spend the money that I was going to use to buy a house for my family to help her get well.I am also suffering from high blood pressure and I am asking that you pray for me so I can keep good health because I am the one that has to take care of my mother and sister please ask the lord to give me strength.
04-16-2010 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Guest Wrote:Please, Our Dear Lord, help us. We have struggled for so long. Please help Larry get a job. Please provide for us our needs. Please help us come up with the money for the electric bill before friday, so our electricity doesn't get shut off. Please, Dear Lord, lighten our load just a bit, we are about to lose our home, and truck for work. We just need jobs, Dear Lord, for we have no income and little food. Please Dear Lord, Larry lost his business, (no work) last year and I lost my son ( in prison) and we are helping with our little grandaughter and her mom, ( they lost their home to foreclosure). And Dear Lord please, help their disabled dog ( beloved and wonderful) find a wonderful home, as we are trying to place him. Each day is a struggle, Please Lord help us, Please , in Jesus name we pray for your guidance and help, please don't let us fall into nowhere land. The electric bill is due friday or it will be shut off. Thank you Lord for your blessings and guidance. Thank you for your prayers. Bless you and your family.
Lord I come in agreement for this prayer request. Help this family by supplying all their needs including jobs, reliable transportation, to keep their home, and the money they need to pay up all their bills. In Jesus name I pray.
04-16-2010 08:23 AM
Unregistered

RE: Lord, we need your help, please pray for us I love you

lord please help me and my family..first of all may your will come upon the earth and relieve the suffering and thank you for everything you have given me and i can say im happy but the people i love are suffering and this hurts me..please help my mom conquer her depression. help my grandfather get out of the hospital and be healthy please help my dads gulf ear syndrom and help him to stop worring help my brother to beat his adhd and heal his heart and make it strong and help him to see that even though he had heart surgry as a 9 month old baby he is special and has a light within him please help him see this help my uncle beat alcoholism help my sister get her kids back help my family get money for bills were about to lose our house give us jobs give us strenght to do ur will help the world stop thinking from emotion that causes illusion and show them to think logicly and rationally so that they dont suffer from false pride and illusion created by the media an capitalist that program people to want to buy thier goods and if they dont they some how have no value please help us heal from sept 111 and the war on terrorism and extreamism destory the one world order lord and come back to us jesus so we can start the new beggining of peace and love for the entire human race...thank you lord for u have always provided for me even though it hasnt been easy u always gave me a way..i love u now and forever for u are mercyfull and long suffering kindness campasion understanding and love..im nothing without you..and without life is not worth lving for desire comes from the body and peace from the mind...thank you mary moses joseph st micheal. metatron asscended masters..
07-23-2010 03:55 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father,

please help this family...and provide for their needs...medical, spiritual and physical.

In the Name of Jesus Amen!
07-23-2010 04:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.