Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Jesus HELP ME...PLEASE
Unregistered

Jesus HELP ME...PLEASE

In Jesus name Please Bless me with dieseaese free results for my child and I...Lord have mercy.Please have mercy on me and my baby in the name of Jesus....Beautiful,healthy&perfect and diesease free results in Jesus name.
09-05-2008 08:57 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Jesus HELP ME...PLEASE

Lord,please help this one seeking you.I pray that you will protect and keep both of them.Let the little one be alright and healthy.In your name I pray,Amen.
09-05-2008 01:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Jesus Christ only you know this situation please be Lord over them and provide for them healthy and safe,and be with them thru all that they are going thru.
09-05-2008 09:58 PM
TeamJesus Offline
Registered

Let us unite in prayers that the Lord will bless youre baby and heal in the name of Jesus... God has everything in control... Lord we pray for the touch of the great physicians hands... God loves you and he has great plans for you... He hears you heart and cries.. Let is pray together for his grand anointing to move in your midst.... In our beloved Lord and Savior Jesus name...and through the blood we are healed...
09-06-2008 01:30 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

please heavenly Father in the name ofJesus Christ,I know my husband is not perfect but neither are any other man ,my husband needs to be more respecfull to me,he needs to be more generous to me,he needs to be faithfull definatly to me,I need for my husband to be respectfull to me,I need for him to be honest to me,I need for him to quit checking out other women,I need for my husband to get in your word daly,I need for my husband to quit flirting to other women,give wisdom how to pray about this I really need for my husband to quit rejecting me and if he doesn't want to be with me anymore tell him to be honest and straight with me and tell me if he really wants to divorce me to tell me instead of causing me all this hurt
09-08-2008 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Jesus, help me keep this baby. Help me not miscarry again. There is nothing but love I can give to this baby and I will raise it in your light. Please this is the most important thing in my life. I trust in you and your decisions, but please let this one be mine. Jesus-cross
05-04-2009 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Please Jesus help me. You know the situation I'm in. Will you let me know what to do about it? I'm tired of crying myself to sleep. I love you Jesus! I am devoting my life to you.
05-12-2009 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Jesus,

I am so sorry for straying away from your word. I have been taught/raised better than this. I feel like I have lost my way in life. I have been a great father to my girls, but I have not lead as a good husband to my wife. Please forgive me and help me. Every choice I make seem to always bring me back to the same point in life, and I don't like that. I stopped reading your word, and rarely attend church and started feeling like I don't deserve your blessings. I do believe in your healing power, I just feel bad when I pray cause I am SO off course. Please forgive me and set me back on course. TEACH me how to be a husband that can give my wife all she deserves! I can't do it alone and need your help.
05-18-2009 11:12 AM
Unregistered

please jesus, help my husband, im at my wits end, i don't know what to do, give me the strength, please jesus show him the way, bring him back so that we can be united in love and marriage to do your work, in jesus name i give thanks and praise, hear me jesus.Icon_sad
11-02-2010 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Guest Wrote:Jesus,

I am so sorry for straying away from your word. I have been taught/raised better than this. I feel like I have lost my way in life. I have been a great father to my girls, but I have not lead as a good husband to my wife. Please forgive me and help me. Every choice I make seem to always bring me back to the same point in life, and I don't like that. I stopped reading your word, and rarely attend church and started feeling like I don't deserve your blessings. I do believe in your healing power, I just feel bad when I pray cause I am SO off course. Please forgive me and set me back on course. TEACH me how to be a husband that can give my wife all she deserves! I can't do it alone and need your help.
I believe you are on a great start, you have asked for help, we cannot do it alone, what ever you do don't give up, think of your family and jesus he will see you thru, I only hope my husband will soon be in your place to where he can aske jesus for help, ask and you shall receive, god bless you and take care of you.
11-02-2010 09:10 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.