Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Jesus HELP ME...PLEASE
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Jesus HELP ME...PLEASE

Guest Wrote:please jesus, help my husband, im at my wits end, i don't know what to do, give me the strength, please jesus show him the way, bring him back so that we can be united in love and marriage to do your work, in jesus name i give thanks and praise, hear me jesus.Icon_sad

Father, touch this husband that he might return to this wife and focus on his marriage. Give this woman strength and peace and teach her how to pray for him. Restore the love that they knew in their youth and add to it the Agape love that you have for us Father. Restore this marriage that you may be glorified Father...In Jesus name...Amen!
11-03-2010 04:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Jesus HELP ME...PLEASE

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest and their child.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest and their child! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-25-2012 05:34 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.