Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

I need Divine Intervention
smasu111
Unregistered

I need Divine Intervention

I seriously need divine intervention in my finances. I am heavily in debts, some of which are not of my own making. God must just intervene because if He doesn't, I am finished. My rentals are in serious arrears and I risk being chased from where I stay and that spells doom for me and my wife and kids. I also risk losing my residential stand which I must pay up the instalments. God must intervene yesterday and supply at least US$3 679 which I need to pay all my debts so that I can breath clean air again. Brethren please stand in the gap and intercede for me and believe God together with me that He will see me through. I am at the cross roads and if God intervenes then my life and family is saved. My health of late is being affected by my financial situation and I run the risk of dying prematurely. God please have mercy and intervene swiftly and help me.
06-23-2013 01:11 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: I need Divine Intervention

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth. 3 John 1:2
06-23-2013 01:22 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.