Please pray for me i am desperate. I don't know what to do. I still feel as though my life sucks. I want my kids back with me. they don't talk to me and are only 15 1/2 year old twins boy/girl the love of my life. the state won't tell me what is going on with the case. i feel all alone. i wake up crying. pray that i don't loose my house. pray for the following:
1. too be able to keep my house and refinance\
2. for rachel richard, timothy and paula reunification
3. for timothy to come back and be my husband, lover, and best friend again.
4. for me to not make mistakes at work and keep my job \
5. to find a better job closer to home with more money
6. my car
7. financial peace
8. my lonlieness hate being alone all my friends have b/f, or engaged or married everyone too busy for me
9. to find happieness this year soon
10. for my friends and family to stop judgiing me and support me
11. for those that owe me money to return it soon
I just prayed for you; that you will do well at your job so you can keep your home and your car maintained. I pray that your family will be reunited and that you'll have a good relationship. I also pray that your family and friends will be understanding toward you and that those who owe you money will return it. I pray that you will see the Lord working in your life for your good. God bless you.
Lord, please draw Paula to You. Lord, please help her to walk a life that is pleasing to You. Lord, please guide her down the paths that You would have her to go. Lord, please restore her children to her. Lord, I pray they have the desire to want to be with her again. Lord, I pray that she get a better job and that everything works out about her house. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
praise the lord, one prayer request answered richard is about to come home if he wants to, pray that therapy goes well and he can come home to me. now pray deeply that i can keep my house, get a better job closer to home with more money and next rachel and timothy come home to me too. in jesus precious name i pray amen
Thank you Father, for answering one of Paula's prayer request. Lord you are so good to us. Father, we continue in prayer for our friend Paula. Restore her life again and make them all new. I know you have a plan for Paula and I pray that she will hang in there and wait for your answer. Lord, I know that we go through trails and tribulations in our lives, but I know you are faithful, you will work them out for the good and for your GLORY. We Praise your Holy name with Thanksgiving and Praise! In Jesus name Amen
- Rom.10:9....If you confess with your mouth, Jesus is Lord; and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. -Heb. 4:16.... "Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne of grace, that we may recieve mercy and find grace to help in time of need." GLORY TO GOD!