Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

Heavy Heart
JamesG Offline
Registered

Heavy Heart

DEAR LORD, I come to you in prayer for my dear friend Anita. She has been going through lots of pain in many parts of her body. She has to keep getting shots to help her blood level be normal. She has to have these shots for five days a month. And she has to have her blood drawn every Monday.

But now starting next month they are going to give her an IV for five days for one week with blood tests every Monday.

Right now presently she has an infection that is causing her lots of pain and a thigh mussel that hurts her a great deal. She is having a hard time standing up and walking.

She is my best friend and I ask that you hear this prayer for healing of my friend Anita.

In Jesus Name I ask. Amen
01-29-2012 01:51 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Heavy Heart

Dear Lord, we pray that you will touch Anita with your loving and healing hands. We pray she will feel your touch as your healing strength goes from her head to her toes, moving into every area of her body. Lord, we pray you will guide the Drs and heal Anita completely, taking away all infection. Help her to stand, and walk as she starts to heal. We come before you, Lord, our great healer, and ask that you heal this wonderful friend. Bringing back her happiness and joy as she can move once again. We ask this and pray in our beloved Jesus name. Thank you Dear Lord, for your wonderful blessings. Jesus-sign We pray for comfort and peace for James, as you are taking care of Anita. We place this in your Almighty hands, Lord, in precious Jesus name, amen

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
01-29-2012 10:04 AM
JamesG Offline
Registered

RE: Heavy Heart

Thank you ShootingStar for your prayers. I don't know what else to do but pray for Anita's well being and healing. It's in the Lord's hands.
01-29-2012 02:15 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.