Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

God help me or kill me now.
Forgotten Woman
Unregistered

God help me or kill me now.

I feel like the crap people step on in a barnyard. God help me if things are just gonna get any worse. To think almost 3 years ago, I was actually happy, I had all the things I could dream of having and more. Now my dreams are getting crushed. I had a wonderful boyfriend, my parents were healthy, I had close friends, I had weight on my body, finances were good... now look at me. My ex might never be with me again, both parents have health problems, we're broke, I'm under 90 lbs, I'm losing friends...
It may be the stupidest prayer ever, but all I ask God is to let me have everything back from 3 years ago... Not just one thing, but everything: I want my ex, my parents to be healthier again, my friends, better finances, me to gain my weight back. is it too much to ask God for it? Because if it is, God, let me know... and just end my misery now. You said you can't put too much on me for me to handle. I can't handle it. Can God really turn back time and let me have the things that made me happier in the past? If He can, I really want that. I'm tired of this. I don't want "change". I don't want "things that can be better". I don't want "new people to have or meet". What isn't better than happiness, which was what I had before? The phrase "be careful what you wish for, because you just might get it" is there. I want it... Just let me have my 3 years back. I try to have faith... but every time I do, more stuff comes that makes me want to give up and say "my life will never get there again and my prayers are just in vain." I act strong for my parents. I fake like I'm happy. I don't want pity. I just want people to realize that even though life may suck... ...even though it sucks, and people say I should focus on the here and now, my here and now sucks. I don't want the now right now.
I still wonder if I can get that back. My happiness, my past, my life. I see many people getting what they loved back then. Why can't I? I try to be strong. I do. But know this: I'm not strong enough to actually be that until I actually see any hope of my prayers answered.

...Can I ever get that back...?

...Please God... I know I'm a sinner... I know I've done so many things that make you question my worth to You... But please Lord... with your grace and Power, turn back the clocks of time for me... I want my ex back and have been wanting him back for years. I refrained from having anymore relationships. If I do not have my ex back, I'm better off lonely or with someone I do not want to love. I want my parents to be healthy and healed from heart and health problems... don't take them away to considered them "healed". I want them healthy here on earth... I want finances to be better. I'm tired of living with my parents and I'm tired of being stuck at home so much, I'm tired of struggling to get food to eat or scrounge money to find enough to get to school and back... I want my body back. I can barely eat anything anymore. I can only eat enough for a bird. ...I'm tired of disappointments. I'm tired of false hope. I had therapy, I've had suicide attempts, I've had everything bad. I'm done. I want my life back. 3 years of Hell, and I'm done with it. No one will listen to me or realize this is what I want, let alone need... I'm 20 years old, turning 21 next week... I dunno what to look forward to. The only thing I WANT to look forward to is if I can get that life back. My ex, my parents, our finances... my life. Please Lord... have I been forgotten? ...Please don't forget me... please let me have my life back... or end mine now.
03-25-2012 11:32 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
philfromcal Offline
Registered

RE: God help me or kill me now.

I do pray that God will give you hope in the midst of your suffering. My heart goes out to you and that the Lord will minister his blessed touch. Please do not lose hope. Hold on to Jesus. He will never let you go. I also pray that you will find a loving, supportive group of believers to help bear your burdens. Life is too difficult for us to go alone, God tells us to bear one another's burdens through a local assembly of believers.
03-25-2012 02:08 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear one,I know what you feel.
Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman.Please send comfort to her.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeart

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
03-26-2012 01:36 AM
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan and all his evilness from her life. I pray my Lord that she will read your word, there she will find the comfort that she needs in her life. I pray that you wil guide her in every aspect of her life. I pray that she will find good Chrstian people in her life to fellowship with. Please ease her burdens my Lord. I also pray for good heath for her family. And in Jesus Precious name Amen
03-26-2012 07:36 AM
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

DEAR LORD THERE IS REALLY NOTHING ANYBODY CAN SAY TO THIS VERY YOUNG WOMAN THAT WILL GIVE HER ANY SATISFACTION BUT THERE IS A PERFECT PRAYER FOR HER THAT IS NEEDED .
FATHER HAVE YOUR PERFECT WILL DONE IN HER LIVE AND HOLD HER CLOSE AS YOU BRING HER THROUGH THIS IN JESUS NAME TO YOU BE ALL THE GLORY AND PRAISE FOR THOU ART WORTHY
03-26-2012 08:44 PM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL GIVE THIS WOMAN HOPE IN THE MIST OF HER SUFFERING. SHOW HER YOUR PERFECT LOVE THAT NEVER FAILS. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
03-27-2012 05:19 AM
Unregistered

I just feel lik the one saying this prayer cos everitin there is just exactly what I'm going through. Dear Lord if You have answered and remembered this Woman, Please do the same for meee and restore our JOY to the fullest.
08-04-2013 07:31 AM
Unregistered

(God help me or kill me now.)...this is a very dangerous thing to say. Remember God help me or kill me now. The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit.

Self fulfilling prophecy, the devil will answer and God will allow it because you said it yourself. God commanded us all to speak life and not death. Speak the Word of God in the Bible. You are asking God to kill you? The devil said, I will and God cannot break His Word and His Spiritual Law. REPENT ALL OF YOU IN JESUS' NAME you threatened God to help or kill them if He does not help their situation. Are you serious? REPENT, REPENT REPENT in Jesus' name or straight to hell. God will forgive you if you repent.
08-04-2013 03:55 PM
AshliN Offline
Registered

I know how you feel. My dad is very sick with a terminal disease and I so wish God would turn back the hands of time to where my dad was healthy again. However, turning back time is impossible. God can bring your ex back to you and you start a fresh relationship. God can grant your parents their health back, and he can help you gain weight. But it will be in the future. They may not happen all at once but they will happen! God maybe doesn't want you to leave your parents house. He has a plan for you, for everyone. I question why He made my dad sick. I have to find the reason why, and still am looking. There are times when I am so mad at God and everything that I just want to scream! Keep positive. Everything will happen accordingly! It might not be overnight but things will get better! Maybe your ex wasn't good for you? You're still young. He wasn't the one. I have thought my ex was the one but now am in a even better relationship! Why can't you eat? Depressed? Trust God.
08-04-2013 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Oh dear people, you need the infilling of the Holy Spirit to understand the Will of the Father. God is not the creator of sickness, misery,etc. Where did you read in the Bible that God is behind all these sickness. Do you need a Bible? "By his stripes we are healed" in the Bible: Isaiah 53:4-5. Self pity is demonic and it is not from God. Stop it, in the name of Jesus. Repent in Jesus' name.
08-04-2013 10:24 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.