Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Glory to the Lord in the highest, Praise the Lord!
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Glory to the Lord in the highest, Praise the Lord!

Heavenly Father,
We come before you to Praise you and give you glory! We have been through soo much within the last 4 years. Too much to even write. You have always been with us with your love, no matter where we are and your guidance. What was lost is being restored. Thank you Lord, for always watching over my beloved son, you just recently saved him from a bad situation. Thank you Lord, for continuing to heal me, even giving me warnings as to go to the Dr., if I hadn't listened to you, I probably wouldn't be here now. Thank you Lord, for knowing how important my journey is and allowing me to continue on. Thank you Lord, for recovery of items lost,( 3 years lost ). Special items such as picture, you cannot replace. Thank you for watching over D., who had a flat tire near home and not when she was visiting Steve, 200 miles away. This has been an amazing week!! Yes, we still have a way to go, Steve's little girl still cannot see him (3 years now), there still is alot of time for Steve, ( which we hope is sooner than later, and praying for his salvation), and my disabled sister is still waiting for a hearing date (almost 1 year, no income), But we know Lord, you have a plan, and we love you. Thank you Jesus for forgiveness. Praise and glory to you,Heavenly Father, In precious Jesus name, amenHeart

After almost going to ER last Tuesday, slowly getting better, hypertention?! I have been reading the prayer requests and praying for those on 24. Bless

And Jesus answering saith unto them, Have faith in God.
For verily I say unto you, That whosever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea: and shall no doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass: he shall have whatsoever he saith. Mark 11:22,23

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2012 09:07 PM by ShootingStar.)
04-03-2012 09:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
abbie Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Glory to the Lord in the highest, Praise the Lord!

that is a GREAT AMEN TO THAT Shootingstar the restoration of my sons have begun
THE LORD SAYS IN HIS WORD " YOUR SONS SHALL MARRY YOU**THEY SHALL STRONGLY UNITE WITH YOU
ISIAH 62:5**AS A YOUNG MAN MARRIES A MAIDEN,
SO WILL YOUR SONS MARRY YOU:
AS A BRIDE GROOM REJOICES OVER HIS BRIDE,
SO WILL YOUR GOD REJOICE OVER YOU.
IS OUR LORD GOD AWESOME OR WHAT PRAISE HIS GLORIOUS NAME

HAVE A GLORIOUS AND WONDERFUL EASTER AS YOU CELEBRATE YOUR LIVING JESUS CHRIST
04-04-2012 12:07 AM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Father God, we thank you for the life of Shooting Star and how she is a pillar in her family. I continue to pray for Steve, and for YOUR WILL to be done in HIS LIFE. He has a purpose in life and I pray he will be renewed in the Spirit and receive YOU in this dark place. I pray Father for doors to be open so that he may see his daughter and that she will always know his love of her. Father protect this family and as they seek your protection. Cover them with your wings. AMEN.
04-04-2012 07:51 AM
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

I STAND IN AGREEMENT WITH JW123 PRAYER. I PRAY THAT THE LORD WILL INCREASE YOUR FAITH EVERYDAY. AMEN
04-04-2012 12:21 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.