Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Laptops

[-]
Apple iPhones

give me strength to go on beliving in God
Unregistered

give me strength to go on beliving in God

I beg you to unite your prayers with mine and pray in Jesus name for Sabrina and her family to receive abundance in all things (finances, faith, health, safety, peace, happiness), rid them of their demons, bunrdens , debts, and make their dreams become a reality now. I have prayed constantly for many years now for heavens help. I wait each day expecting help to come. I confess that as the years have passed my faith has lessened. I cry each day that another day passes with no help coming from heaven. Please pray for me I am desperate. I confess and repent all my sins and wash them away in the blood of Jesus. I proclaim my heavenly father, Yahweh the God of Abraham as the true God and give him alone praise, honor, and glory. I thank him for all my blessings especially the ones I now ask for and for giving the world my beloved saviour, Jesus. May God bless me, my family and all those in need.
12-21-2009 05:38 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: give me strength to go on beliving in God

lovingly father!
JESUS take care of Sabrina family....oh lord!as i ask for deliverance to this family from all problems... JESUS please help this family....give peace in their life....in JESUS name i pray amen...........

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
12-21-2009 05:50 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Lord, I pray that Your will be done. Please help them to remember that all things are done in Your time,not ours. In this I ask in Your name,Jesus.amen.
12-21-2009 06:01 AM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Lord Show this family how true you are. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
12-21-2009 06:09 AM
writingmomma Offline
Registered

Father God,
Please allow this dear soul to feel Your presense daily in his/her life. Father please let him/her know that each day breath is given to the body, you are actively moving in his/her life. The breath that You give is the breath of life. Father I thank You for the wisdom that You are going to bestow upon this dear one from Your word. I thank You for the gifts of Your Holy Spirit.
Father open doors for this family that they may give You the glory, honor and praise.
I ask this prayer in Jesus Holy name. Amen!
12-21-2009 08:31 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.