Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

For me and my ex to be together again.
Unregistered

For me and my ex to be together again.

I pray that me and my ex boyfriend will be back together. It's been over 3 months since the breakup date (April 6th 2010) and my feelings for him still and will never go away. God put us together for a reason. And I pray and know that God can and will get back together. I had dreams that we got married and had a family together and stayed together forever more. Me and him (ex) even talked about marriage and our future while we were together. I want that future. Those dreams to become reality. I don't want it any other way. I thank God for the blessings I already have. Just this one extra blessing I'm asking for, and Glory shall fill my life. For my relationship with my ex shall and will and already has happened in the Name of Jesus.

miss him and love him so much. I pray God will bring him back when the time is right, even though I wish the time is now. Please God, soften his heart and please reunite us. Every night and day, I pray hard and cry with tears overflowing and soaking my pillow. Give me the strength to hold on to my ex and never let go, for I want him back in my life. Forgive me if this prayer is selfish, but it's one of the only prayers I'm praying for right now and I will and am still praying for this to happen until he comes back or until the day I die (days are never promising in life when it comes to death) and I will pray until he comes back to me, no matter how long it takes. I want him back. I love him. I want to be his wife. I want him to be my husband. I love him, Lord. Please reunite us when we meet eye-to-eye again. Give me the strength to hold on and never let go of this prayer.

I have received a sign from God a few weeks ago. I prayed for communication from my exboyfriend at 12:30 am the following night. Soon enough as I wake up and I turned my cell on before I left for school, I received a text FROM MY EX at 1:10 am, 40 minutes after I prayed! My ex usually never texts me first just to say "hi". I told my dad about it and he told me "That means you're still on his mind, he misses you. Keep having faith and now you know your prayer is about to be answered." And my sister told me that God will answer because it happened to her recently (she got back with HER first recently) and the text is a sign from God, whether it's just a "Hi" or anything, I'm still on his mind. I miss him so much. And now I know he misses me too. And I'm on his mind. I pray for God to continue to give me these signs and the strength to hold on to my ex and never let him go.

I have received more signs of this prayer being answered (of me getting back together with him as a couple again) recently (even one from a dream from my own father! He dreamed that my ex came over, while me and my mother went to the store, because he wanted to see me and wanted to surprise me. Dad thought that was a sign from God and so did I. I thought it was a sweet dream. I cried with tears of love and happiness, wishing that could happen one day. :D )

Now for those who are already praying for this, please continue your prayers, as my faith as gotten even stronger than ever, knowing that this prayer will be answered.

For those who haven't yet, please understand that I have been praying for this and received signs of this prayer for quite some time now. And I really want this to happen.

For those who do not want to pray for this because you may think it's selfish or "not in His Will" then peace be with you and your understandings.

PLEASE don't pray "if it's in Your Will, God" to start it off, or simply leave it off because I would know in due time whether it is in His Will or not. If it WASN'T in His Will, then why am I receiving these signs of the restoration ALREADY; that I know that they're from God and I know He WILL bring us back through my unceasing and continuous prayers and faith about this? A Christian, who is female, has posted her point of view on how we all always says "It's God's Will". And her post made me think and it made me feel that this is true to me. "For those who do not understand, the phrase 'It's God's Will' could be the slap in the face that turns them 'away' from faith; that some Christians need a little more than 'It's only God's Will' to start off the day and for their faith to be stronger. Sometimes we need a little more than "it's God's Will" to get us through a day, and I, even as a Christian, personally find it slightly irritating that each time i ask a question it seams to be answered "It's Gods will. It's God's Will." OK, we got that by the time we became Christians. Now by a human stand point, why did this happen? Did they smoke to much? Did they fall off a cliff? Was there a bomb that went off right by their head? But if someone needs answers in a tough time, they need a little more encouragement than that, and if they are not a Christian, how that's going to make them of Christians if that's all we say and never give them an answer?" We all know as believers that it's "God's Will" so we really do not have to remind ourselves about it. Those are her feelings and I feel that I agree with this, along with other Christians. Please respect and understand my feelings on that.

But all in all, I ask for everyone to pray for the restoration of me and my ex. Let him be an ex no more. To have God open my ex's eyes and realize that a relationship with me can and will be the happiest thing in both of our lives. I want us to be together forever more; me and him talked about marriage and our future once he gets of the Marine Corps and I want those dreams to come true. I have no one else to turn to but God and I cannot do this by myself. Even though this was my first relationship, I want this to be my first and last. People say your first love will NEVER be your last, but I know there are many people who have the first loves be their only loves. This is a realization that makes my faith go upward. I pray for the restoration and the forever-bond that me and my ex will have in the future. Thank you.
07-14-2010 05:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: For me and my ex to be together again.

Praying for you...

Please pray this: "Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for dying on the Cross for me. Please come into my heart in a fresh new way and give me the ability to live as I should, a life that is pleasing to you. Grant me your peace, and let your shield of protection be over us all day and night. I have confidence in You, that You will be my Shepherd and provide what You see I need all the days of my life, as I live for You. Thank You, Lord Jesus, amen."

Pray that often, and read Psalm 23 and the final part of Romans 8 beginning with "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Continuing to pray...
06-06-2012 02:17 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

(06-06-2012 02:17 AM)Tractman Wrote:  Praying for you... Please pray this: "Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for dying on the Cross for me. Please come into my heart in a fresh new way and give me the ability to live as I should, a life that is pleasing to you. Grant me your peace, and let your shield of protection be over us all day and night. I have confidence in You, that You will be my Shepherd and provide what You see I need all the days of my life, as I live for You. Thank You, Lord Jesus, amen." Pray that often, and read Psalm 23 and the final part of Romans 8 beginning with "If God is for us, who can be against us?" Continuing to pray...
amen Lord i believe this ffor u & this prayer aswell as for me & daughter exes to come back to us now by our Messiah shed blood Gods will be done in this amen!
10-29-2012 03:48 AM
Unregistered

I pray that me and my ex get back together. He is the love of my life. He makes me feel like no other man has ever did.we have had our problems but lik I always say anything worth having is worth fighting for.I did speak to him recently after asking for a sign from God.I haven't spoken to him in a few months.it was so good to hear his voice it made me feels like we never separated.I'm praying he will return to me soon. God please help me
12-06-2013 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Please pray for my husband who walked out on me his wife and partner of 13 years to pursue another woman and affair. He has abandoned me and his son for this woman. He is my best friend and we are extremely close and since the affair reveal he has no communication with me for a week. No word not even for Christmas for me his wife or his son. I love this man with all my heart and despite it all I have only love still for him and want him desperately to come back home. It is Gods will that marriage is to be for a lifetime and what God hath joined together let no man or woman separate. Please pray for us for complete restoration of our marriage and love for one another and to end this sinful affair so that my husband is reunited with true love with his wife and son as God commands. Please help me bring my husband and his love back to me and his son. I am suffering unbearable pain missing him and longing for him. Please bring him home :-(
12-28-2013 12:33 PM
Unregistered

Dear God,
I thank you for the love that you showed me through my ex. I know and believe You are answering my prayer for the return of my ex.
I am grateful that me and him are still friends and that we are able to discuss matters just like we always did. Lord I pray You move this friendship to the relationship that will lead to us getting married. Father before he came into my life I asked for a partner who would support my faith and You brought him into my life and I know the break up was just a stepping stone into a much better and more meaningful relationship. I thank You Lord as you make him the best man for me before his return, Teach me Lord to wait upon You earnestly and forgive my past doubt but Lord now I am never going to give up for I know and want only him as we connect on every level and we bring the best out of each other.

Thanks to You Lord....I shall come back with an amazing testimony soon.
In Jesus name
01-20-2014 10:54 AM
Unregistered

Dear Lord,
Please bring my ex husband back into my arms only. I know he loves me still and I love him. We have two boys. Keep away women and evil and coworker and other things. Bring us together and remarried. AMEN
01-22-2014 10:05 AM
Unregistered

Dear Lord,
I pray for me and my ex Lord, that you can soften his heart and change his mind Lord, please open his eyes and make him realize that I am here for him Lord, please fill his heart with grace towards me Lord.
I pray that you take that nastiness out of him right now Lord, and that you keep him safe Lord from all the demons that may have a tight grasp on him Lord. Protect him from doing stupid things like getting drunk and messing around with girls Lord as I know they only want one thing Lord, I loved him for who he is Lord, not for his looks and I pray you show him that Lord.
Please Lord, I need this miracle Lord... please change his mind.
Fill him with strong visions of us Lord, out memories and our future Lord, this man is the only man i want Lord and I know in my heart I will be loyal to this man for the rest of my life Lord. I know you put him in my life for a reason and that reason hasn't came yet.
I want you to change this man Lord. Bring him back to me, I will fill him with your word Lord, show him what you have done for me Lord.
Please bring him back Lord, I pray for this miracle.
Amen

I will continue to pray for me and my ex Lord, I have faith in you Lord, and that you can make this miracle happen Lord, you healed the blind and raised the dead.
I have faith that you will work your wonders in this situation Lord, that you will turn this man around completely and bring him back to me Lord.
Amen

I miss him and love him Lord :( Just like you loved your son, Jesus and I just pray you bring him back into my life Lord
01-28-2014 02:15 PM
Unregistered

My prayer warriors, please help me pray for the restoration of my relationship with my ex. We were together for five years and a half and broke up in the middle of 2013. Since then, I've relentlessly pray for his return and I'm continuing to pray every day. I have so much faith in this happening, as I believe God showed me the sign I'd asked of him for, even though I was in doubt and told him to forget it, because I thought I was too little to ask a sign to the Most High. I know he has been talking to a couple of girls, not by his total might, but that of his parents (they want him to marry someone from the country they're from). It hurts me so much, especially because I know he's not like that and is giving into his parents' demands. Please pray that in time he makes the decision to get back with me. We both wanted a future together: he more so than I, because I was young. But now I'm ready and I know it's the will of God. I pray the almighty will move mountains for me and make this work. I have already covered us in the holy blood of Jesus Christ and I have bounded us in heaven. I know He holds the key to our relationship and at the appropriate time, this prayer will be answered. He said he will not delay the promises he has for us and I'm waiting in anticipation for our relationship to be renewed by the love of Christ for us. Please also pray that we continue to communicate as we've recently began to really check on each other. It's in the name of Jesus that I pray! Amen.
04-30-2014 08:36 AM
Unregistered

You can cry all day long and pray, but that's not going to move God to work on your situation. He does hear your cry and undertand your needs, but that's not faith and faith is what it takes for God to move that mountain out of your life. The need we have in our time of grief is to get the person we love back into our lives. We love him and miss him (or her) and it hurts, Oh God does it hurt. But God wants us to love and miss Him more than we miss our mate. He wants us to lean on Him, give Him our grief and let Him take care of it for us. He wants your love, your plea's and to get out of His way.
You see, God wants a relationship with you, an intimate relationship. He wants to be number 1# in your life. "Love God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your might." God first, your spouse second. When were weeping and crying praying to get our mate back, we're putting our needs before God. You'll know who you love most by who you think about most. When you're praying for God to restore your marriage in your dire need, are you thinking about God, or yourself?
Once you establish a strong relationship with God, pray then be patient. QUIT WORRYING. Life has dealt you a blow, but you cannot sit around and worry all the time. God will take all your burdens and carry them for you.
You need healing, so ask the Holy Spirit to rid of your anger, your fear, your anxieties. Ask God to remove everything that is keeping you from restoring your marriage. Give God all your burdens and let Him take care of them for you. Once you've given Him your burdens, quit trying to take them back. Trust in Him. Have faith that He will take care of all your needs, your problems, your trials, your emotional roller coaster ride. He wants to help you...All you have to do is ask. Ask, then,

But God says, "I can do exceedingly and abundantly above and beyond all that you can ask, think or imagine. Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world, for I am in you. You can do all things through Christ because I will give you strength to overcome. Trust in Me, do not lean on your own understanding. I am smiling down on you right now. I CAN heal your marriage and will bring about a wonderful reconcilliation because I work all things together for the good. Be confident and patient and you will receive My favor in amazing ways. I am a BIG God, there is nothing to difficult for Me. You are blessed, you are victorious. I will open up doors that no man can shut. My blessings are running down on you now and they are overtaking you. I love you, I will take care of this situation for you. Stand strong in faith and trust Me, and get out of my way because I'm comming through, and I'm coming through in the Name of Jesus."
Just trust God to heal your marriage because marriage healing is in the bible, the promises of God, that are crystal clear. He does not want you divorced, He wants you and your mate married for a lifetime, one man married to one woman for life, until death. He hates divorce (Malichi), so much that He says the one who would do such a cruel thing to their spouse is cut off from Him. He will not listen to their pleas for help. However, when you ask God to restore your marriage, you can trust that He sent help for the restoration the moment you asked. His word says so and He is not a man that He could lie.
04-30-2014 12:12 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.