Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

For all of my dreams and desires to be fulfilled
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

For all of my dreams and desires to be fulfilled

I feel that I still need prayers for these dreams and desires of mine to be fulfilled. What had happened yesterday was yet another trial and tribulation to where my desires lie in my heart. This morning as I was waking up, I felt that I was in a bind... like hardly any of them will be fulfilled instead of ALL to be fulfilled as I was praying for. The night before last, I had a phrase show up in my dream that says "Shoot for the moon". Ever since then I created a background for my computer screen that says that phrase, so every time I log on to my laptop, that phrase shall give me a constant reminder to keep aiming high and keeping my dreams closer. I want all of my dreams to be fulfilled, and to not let one go unfulfilled or unanswered. With God, ANYTHING is possible and even the hardest of dreams to conquer will be rewarded onto me. Here are the dreams and desires that I want to become reality:

-Mom to stop smoking
-Dad to be completely healthy from all health problems
-(Ex)boyfriend and I to reunite our relationship and eventually turn it into marriage like in the dream I had on August 3rd.
-Graduate college
-Get a kitten or two
-To go to Japan (and hopefully get a summer home there)
-Gain weight (muscle) (I want to gain 35 pounds at least to be a healthy 125; I am 85 lbs., and have muscle tone as well)
-For all of us (mom, dad, myself, and (ex)boyfriend and perhaps the kittens) to be one big happy and healthy family and be together as in-laws, husbands and wives and family.

This morning, I keep having some bad thoughts, about my dreams being all for naught that that they are pointless to have. That they are too hard for me to go for... and a bad thought that God will not fulfill my dreams. Forgive me God for that thought... I know that You have the power to fulfill all of my dreams. Satan just tries to make things harder, making more trials and tribulations come between me and my hopes and dreams. These are not selfish dreams... these desires are for reconciliation and glory of a 'broken' family, and I desire for it to come together again 100-fold. I'm shooting the moon with all of these dreams, as they are pretty big dreams to come by, especially at my age.

Please, My God... please do not let one dream go unfulfilled or unanswered... with You, anything is possible... These dreams mean a lot to me... Oh yes, they mean everything to me, as these dreams are what I want in my life... and they are very big indeed, but it is what I desire to have and I desire for ALL of them to happen. Sometimes, I feel like I'm in a rut when it comes to my dreams... but that's making the Devil think he has won over my thoughts and hopes. God, keep me going strong through my dreams, as I want all to be rewarded and fulfilled and not let one pass me by or go unfulfilled. These dreams mean a lot to me... otherwise, I would not be asking You for all of these dreams and desires to become reality 100-fold. You gave me the phrase "Shoot for the moon" in a dream where I was asleep, and Lord, I am doing as so. Shoot for the moon, keep my dreams closer, and to trust in You, because I know You can work miracles. I pray that this year that most, if not all, of these dreams will come true in a flash, because You have the power to make it happen. This year started in a downhill, especially when I turned 19. But God, YOU can make my year end on a super high note, as whereas most, if not all, of these dreams of mine will become reality again. "Delight yourself in the Lord, and He shall grant you the desires of your heart." PSALM 37:4

That scripture is one that is driving me hard to continue to work on and push on to the desires of my heart, because I know I cannot do this by myself. I can't even come close to make these dream real on my own. I need You, God. Please help me as to grant ALL of these dreams of mine. Please, if you can, make these dreams real by the end of 2010 and make this year end on a high note, whence it had started in a bad one. Prayer warriors, I thank you for praying for me and for my situations thus far, and I feel that I need more love and support and prayers from you guys, so God can hear not only my, but your cries, in order for these huge miracles to come to me by the end of this year, if possible. Even if they do not become real by the end of this year, that does NOT mean I will stop going for all of these dreams and praying for these desires to come true. Thank You, God for giving me these dreams and the strength for me to keep going strong on these dreams. Thank You for helping me realize when Satan strikes when it comes to these dreams of mine. I will not give up on either of these dreams. I am confident in myself, and in my Almighty God and His Son, Christ Jesus, for all of these desires of mine to be rewarded 100-fold, 1000-fold, 10000-fold, and more. In Jesus Name I pray! Amen.
08-10-2010 09:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: For all of my dreams and desires to be fulfilled

Father, keep Mel close to you and keep her mind staid on you. Help her to stop fretting and watching the water waiting for it to boil. Help her to leave these prayers at the alter with you and go on with her being the best child of the King she can be...the best daughter she can be...the best student she can be. Let her rest in the assurance that you have heard her prayers and will work things out for her best. Let her not restrict you in the timing you might want to deliver a dream tomorrow while she is saying by the end of the year. You may see a bump in the road that says that something should not happen until two years from now. When I was a little girl and I asked for something over and over...my mom and dad used to tell me...I have given you my answer and that no amount of asking again would change it. Sometimes the answer was yes...sometimes no and sometimes wait. My parents grew my willingness to be obedient by not allowing me to do what they called whining when I did not like what they had to say. So it is with us and you Father. Help Mel to stand strong on her dreams...but to let you handle it and not to feel the need to check to see if the water is boiling repetitively. Just trust that God will heat it up...and it will! In Jesus holy name...Amen!
08-10-2010 10:17 AM
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

adoring1 Wrote:Father, keep Mel close to you and keep her mind staid on you. Help her to stop fretting and watching the water waiting for it to boil. Help her to leave these prayers at the alter with you and go on with her being the best child of the King she can be...the best daughter she can be...the best student she can be. Let her rest in the assurance that you have heard her prayers and will work things out for her best. Let her not restrict you in the timing you might want to deliver a dream tomorrow while she is saying by the end of the year. You may see a bump in the road that says that something should not happen until two years from now. When I was a little girl and I asked for something over and over...my mom and dad used to tell me...I have given you my answer and that no amount of asking again would change it. Sometimes the answer was yes...sometimes no and sometimes wait. My parents grew my willingness to be obedient by not allowing me to do what they called whining when I did not like what they had to say. So it is with us and you Father. Help Mel to stand strong on her dreams...but to let you handle it and not to feel the need to check to see if the water is boiling repetitively. Just trust that God will heat it up...and it will! In Jesus holy name...Amen!

Thanks Adoring1. Sometimes I have doubts that none will come true, but I know that with God anything is possible and I know He can and will answer my heart's desires, because I believe they are not selfish in nature.
08-10-2010 11:37 AM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

What you need to learn Mel...the Lord will teach you as you mature in Him. Stay focused on his word. In Jesus name...Amen!
08-10-2010 11:52 AM
Unregistered

Yes. Mel, you have a huge heart, & so often our hearts cannot have all that we desire, but some of what we desire.
Part of our growing (we are children in Christ) is that learning.
In many ways this earth is about learning & we do not really grow up until we get to Heaven! We are sinners, we mess up, we want this or that, we can only have some of it & it hurts. That's how children feel. But it's very real to us, this pain! Heaven, our TRUE HOME awaits us, so we keep praying.
You're a good kid, a sweet heart & you desire all of these things & love much. Keep praying, keep working on all you can, keep loving!
You're doing fine. It is our maturing in HIM, for HIM, that we have power over (as adoring1 is saying). Push into praying for others too, I believe that you really love doing this & are good at it, your heart is filled with love & God is Love.
Bless

adoring1 Wrote:What you need to learn Mel...the Lord will teach you as you mature in Him. Stay focused on his word. In Jesus name...Amen!
08-10-2010 11:59 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Guest Wrote:Yes. Mel, you have a huge heart, & so often our hearts cannot have all that we desire, but some of what we desire.
Part of our growing (we are children in Christ) is that learning.
In many ways this earth is about learning & we do not really grow up until we get to Heaven! We are sinners, we mess up, we want this or that, we can only have some of it & it hurts. That's how children feel. But it's very real to us, this pain! Heaven, our TRUE HOME awaits us, so we keep praying.
You're a good kid, a sweet heart & you desire all of these things & love much. Keep praying, keep working on all you can, keep loving!
You're doing fine. It is our maturing in HIM, for HIM, that we have power over (as adoring1 is saying). Push into praying for others too, I believe that you really love doing this & are good at it, your heart is filled with love & God is Love.
Bless

adoring1 Wrote:What you need to learn Mel...the Lord will teach you as you mature in Him. Stay focused on his word. In Jesus name...Amen!

Thanks Guest.
08-10-2010 01:20 PM
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Yesterday my dad gave me a silver cross necklace with a stone from the "Holy Land" in the middle. My mother ordered me some holy water in the mail and I received that yesterday as well. With the cross necklace, it shall act as not only a symbol if Jesus dying for my sins, but as a trigger symbol and a constant reminder that with God anything is possible and my dreams (all of them) shall become reality in Jesus Name.

Today I am wearing the necklace and slept with it on last night. Also this morning, I anointed many things with 1-2 drops of holy water. The things I anointed are:

1) Myself, along with the necklace
2) One dollar, for finances to skyrocket greatly.
3) My phone for good "messages" through it.
4) A picture of myself and my (ex)boyfriend together, as an anointing/prayer of the restoration of our relationship.
5) My "dream/desire list" I wrote on a piece of paper a while back (say around the week of August 3rd) as an anointing/prayer for all of my dreams/prayers/desires to become reality and to let not one go unfulfilled or unanswered.

When I get home today, I will anoint:

1) my mom so she can have the strength to stop smoking. She is doing good in cutting back so far.
2) My dad for his faith and health. He goes into surgery tomorrow for a pacemaker change (he's had his original pacemaker since 2004-2005 and when the battery is about to run out, they reopen his chest to usually change the battery, but his pacemaker is one of the recalled pacemakers from a while back, so he is getting a new model pacemaker that has advanced functions/monitors on it, and it should also work as good, if not better, than the one he has on now).
3) Myself, again, for the strength to keep fighting for my dreams/desires.
4) The picture of myself and my (ex)boyfriend together
5) "Dream/Desire/Prayer List" again

This shall be a routine I plan on doing every day until I run out of holy water and shall order more.

With God, anything is possible. And with God, I know that all of my dreams will come true. I know God cares about my dreams/desires and I know it is His desire to fulfill them on His time. I pray that His time shall be quicker than I'm thinking. I had another dream last night that, to sum up the dream because I cannot seem to explain the dream myself, there will things/obstacles that will stand in my way of my dreams/desires, but I will bust through them with ease, as all of my dreams shall come true through Christ. Amen.
08-11-2010 04:31 AM
Unregistered

Mel, praying for your dad's surgery tomorrow to be successful, without complications & that The Lord Guide the doctor's hands in all, also for continued healing in your life, HIS WILL & HIS BLESSINGS.

Your letter/prayer request is an inspiration to me today. It has sparked a fire in me today & touched me. The cross sounds beautiful, the holy water for annointing in HIS NAME is also good idea.
Thank you for sharing this, I am yet inspired.
You have a special gift of a huge spirit, a huge heart.
The share is better than coffee!
Thank you.
Bless Warrior Jesus-cross

Mel-S Wrote:Yesterday my dad gave me a silver cross necklace with a stone from the "Holy Land" in the middle. My mother ordered me some holy water in the mail and I received that yesterday as well. With the cross necklace, it shall act as not only a symbol if Jesus dying for my sins, but as a trigger symbol and a constant reminder that with God anything is possible and my dreams (all of them) shall become reality in Jesus Name.

Today I am wearing the necklace and slept with it on last night. Also this morning, I anointed many things with 1-2 drops of holy water. The things I anointed are:

4) A picture of myself and my (ex)boyfriend together, as an anointing/prayer of the restoration of our relationship.
5) My "dream/desire list" I wrote on a piece of paper a while back (say around the week of August 3rd) as an anointing/prayer for all of my dreams/prayers/desires to become reality and to let not one go unfulfilled or unanswered.

1) my mom so she can have the strength to stop smoking. She is doing good in cutting back so far.
2) My dad for his faith and health. He goes into surgery tomorrow for a pacemaker change (he's had his original pacemaker since 2004-2005 and when the battery is about to run out, they reopen his chest to usually change the battery, but his pacemaker is one of the recalled pacemakers from a while back, so he is getting a new model pacemaker that has advanced functions/monitors on it, and it should also work as good, if not better, than the one he has on now).

This shall be a routine I plan on doing every day until I run out of holy water and shall order more.

With God, anything is possible. And with God, I know that all of my dreams will come true. I know God cares about my dreams/desires and I know it is His desire to fulfill them on His time. I pray that His time shall be quicker than I'm thinking. I had another dream last night that, to sum up the dream because I cannot seem to explain the dream myself, there will things/obstacles that will stand in my way of my dreams/desires, but I will bust through them with ease, as all of my dreams shall come true through Christ. Amen.
08-11-2010 04:40 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Mel-S Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Guest Wrote:Mel, praying for your dad's surgery tomorrow to be successful, without complications & that The Lord Guide the doctor's hands in all, also for continued healing in your life, HIS WILL & HIS BLESSINGS.

Your letter/prayer request is an inspiration to me today. It has sparked a fire in me today & touched me. The cross sounds beautiful, the holy water for annointing in HIS NAME is also good idea.
Thank you for sharing this, I am yet inspired.
You have a special gift of a huge spirit, a huge heart.
The share is better than coffee!
Thank you.
Bless Warrior Jesus-cross

Mel-S Wrote:Yesterday my dad gave me a silver cross necklace with a stone from the "Holy Land" in the middle. My mother ordered me some holy water in the mail and I received that yesterday as well. With the cross necklace, it shall act as not only a symbol if Jesus dying for my sins, but as a trigger symbol and a constant reminder that with God anything is possible and my dreams (all of them) shall become reality in Jesus Name.

Wow! Thanks so much! Please keep this prayers in your heart and hope they come true soon! Smile
08-11-2010 04:51 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.