Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

Financial Windfall Blessing.
JamesG Offline
Registered

Financial Windfall Blessing.

I have been sitting here trying to find the right words and the right things to say in a prayer to God for a financial windfall blessing. I am so tired of struggling from payday to payday, month-to-month to try and get my head above water. I know I am not alone and I am not the only one having hard times. There are others far worse off than I am. I am thankful for what I do have. I am just tired of asking for answers to my prayers. Warrior

"For the son of man shall come in the glory of his father with his angels; and then shall he reward every man according to his works." Matthew 16:27 Bible

I pray and thank you Lord that you have heard my prayer and now it is in your hands. As I wait on you Lord for a financial windfall blessing. This is the first time I have asked you Lord for a financial windfall blessing. If it be thy will, it will be done. Amen

"Prayers are designed for humans on Earth to ask for riches, fortunes, and rewards above. These riches can come in the form of money, better paying jobs, better health, and happier relationships.

According to a recent study, the main reason why some Christians have not achieved their financial goals is simply because they have never asked."

Well, I am asking now Dear Lord, now it is up to you. Amen Jesus-cross

For all those who pray for me. Bless
04-30-2011 10:04 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Financial Windfall Blessing.

Lord Jesus, please bless James with increased finances, you know his needs and promise to prosper us in all things. May you please hear his prayer and allow him to be fruitful through your work in him. AMEN>
05-01-2011 10:37 AM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Jesus, we come together to you in prayer for JamesG. We pray that his burdens will be lifted and that a most wonderful ray of light will shine upon him. We thank you for the blessings he will recieve, in advance, and know that you are with him always. We pray that you will work to clear the path, so that blessings are recieved. Thank you Dear Jesus for your blessings and love. In your precious name we pray, amen
WarriorJesus-sign

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
05-01-2011 09:23 PM
CME Offline
Registered

God please hear JamesG's prayer and answer it according to your will. May he have an increase in his finances. In Jesus' name we ask AMEN.
05-02-2011 02:52 AM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Praying for you, JamesG. The Dear Lord hears our prayers. He is with you and will provide a way for you. In your silence, let the Dear Lord Almighty work. Praying for you! Jesus-sign

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
05-05-2011 09:32 PM
JamesG Offline
Registered

Thank you ShootingStar as I still wait on an answer to the prayers.
05-06-2011 12:10 PM
Unregistered

I love all the prayers I'm in such a mess. I don't know how to make it without my father . I am praying for a windfall and was scared to ask my father for financial help because its so many of us in need. Praise be to the most high. Amen.
05-16-2013 03:46 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.