Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Father Please show me my path
Unregistered

Father Please show me my path

Lord, Please bless me... your child... i need your guidance.. i do not know which way to go in this life.. please give a meaning to my life lord, show me a path where i m not depending on others... i must be able to help others.. please show me a business where i can earn enough to pay my bills and feed my family...only you can help me lord.. get me out of this depression.. please...show me my path.. i m lost and do not know which way to go....
06-11-2010 07:56 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Father Please show me my path

Lord Jesus, remind this poster that we are not to worry about tomorrow, "let tomorrow take care of itself." Jesus, that YOUR LOVE Prevail & that YOUR TRUTH Be Made Known in their lives, that they see YOUR FACE. Heavenly Father, when we simplify our lives & realize that it is Heaven that is our True Home, this life is much easier. We ask Your Healing in this guest's life, that they live by YOUR WORD & in TRUTH that only comes from YOU LORD. Please help them to feel the peace, love & joy that comes from YOU LORD.
Jesus-cross

Guest Wrote:Lord, Please bless me... your child... i need your guidance.. i do not know which way to go in this life.. please give a meaning to my life lord, show me a path where i m not depending on others... i must be able to help others.. please show me a business where i can earn enough to pay my bills and feed my family...only you can help me lord.. get me out of this depression.. please...show me my path.. i m lost and do not know which way to go....
06-11-2010 11:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
06-10-2013 08:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stephie77 Offline
Registered

Heavenly Father grant this one direction and guidance and may You help this one to learn of Your Will and what is best for them, In Jesus Name, Amen
06-10-2013 02:10 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.