Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

Discouraged - Lord, Please Help My Son
wyooxford Offline
Registered

Discouraged - Lord, Please Help My Son

Lord, I am so discouraged. Help me let go and let God. I lift my son up to you Lord. Help him to handle his finances. Help him overcome his learning disabilities. Lord, help him find his way. Lord, help him to be able to support himself.
07-11-2009 03:25 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Discouraged - Lord, Please Help My Son

Lord, I ask You would send comfort to this parent. Help this son be able to take care of his finances. Lord, help him overcome his learning problems. Lord, I pray that he puts his trust in You. In this I pray in your wonderful name,Jesus.Amen.
07-11-2009 03:46 AM
Buster Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

My Dear Lord, I bring this request before you. I ask that you intercede, and place place your angels around this person and the son. Give them guidance, special blessings and mercy Lord, for I ask this in Jesus name,Amen
07-11-2009 08:21 AM
Unregistered

Father God I ask you in Jesus name to help my son. He cant get a job. He has something on his record and was dismissed. We paid a lawyer to dismiss it and he took my money. My son os at the end and I am scared. I feel like a failure because I cant fix things. Im asking for help. He need a miricale from you. I dont know anything about this site i saw it and thought folk can help me pray. In Jesus name Amen...
05-29-2012 05:01 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Tractman Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Praying for your son--and you...

Please pray this: "Dear Lord Jesus, thank You for dying on the Cross for me. Please come into my heart in a fresh new way and give me the ability to live as I should, a life that is pleasing to you. Grant me your peace, and let your shield of protection be over us all day and night. I have confidence in You, that You will be my Shepherd and provide what You see I need all the days of my life, as I live for You. Thank You, Lord Jesus, amen."

Pray that often, and read Psalm 23 and the final part of Romans 8 beginning with "If God is for us, who can be against us?"

Continuing to pray...
05-30-2012 12:40 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this son.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this son! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
05-30-2012 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Where do I go?
Please pray for my son he us extremely disrespectful to me and only cares about himself. I am scared of him. he has a daughter now and I love her to death but im scared to say anything when im around him. I am not giving up on him I am just asking for him to get help and for God to give me the wisdom to know what to do. Thank you
04-16-2013 05:10 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.