Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Apple iPhones

[-]
Laptops

Deliverance from Gambling demon
robinmk2 Offline
Registered

Deliverance from Gambling demon

Glenn wishes to repent from the demon gambling. He is seeking deliverance. He has asked God to help him in the name of Jesus.
10-03-2010 10:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JAMARX08
Unregistered

RE: Deliverance from Gambling demon

Robinmk2, gambling isn't a demon, its an addiction, and all addictions become IDOLATRY! The only way a person may become free is through fasting and prayer. He must break the cycle of gambling by keeping himself away, from playing anything which may induce him to wager (gamble). This involves a change of his will! Also, for Agreement in Prayer an adult must request this himself, as even well-meaning may cause a delay in God's Help by praying for someone not committed.

Speak to him!
10-03-2010 10:42 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
robinmk2 Offline
Registered

Okay--I will tell him this information. But---I still believe praying for someone else's deliverance does help them and I will continue to pray.
10-03-2010 10:51 AM
JAMARX08
Unregistered

robinmk2 Wrote:Okay--I will tell him this information. But---I still believe praying for someone else's deliverance does help them and I will continue to pray.

Oh Heavenly Father,

Help Robinmk2, to be dynamic and powerful, in her attempt to help this person with Deliverance and Restoration. She loves, and understands our prayer is vain unless, the Holy Spirit, empowers it, through obedience to his Word!

In Jesus (Yeshua) Name we ask, Amen!
10-03-2010 11:07 AM
robinmk2 Offline
Registered

Amen!! Thank you for your prayers and response. My prayers are out of obedience.
10-03-2010 11:36 AM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
10-03-2010 12:54 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, deliver this man from the addiction of gambling...let him fall on his knees and seek your face that he might have no more desire to feed this addiction. In Jesus name...Amen!
10-03-2010 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Please pray for Donald for the Wicked Spirit operating in his heart for his nuclear family (Girl friend and son) for him to marry her.
12-14-2010 05:12 AM
arniee
Unregistered

I like www.24hourprayer.com

http://www.24hourprayer.com is my favorite wesite now, i hope that i will stay longer here
07-27-2011 08:13 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on Glenn.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness to leave Glenn! Now!
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
01-09-2012 04:40 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.