Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Dear Lord PLEASE hear my prayers
Unregistered

Dear Lord PLEASE hear my prayers

Dear Lord,
I ask that your love and guidence touch me, help to keep my faith alive, I have been asking for everyting to come together for so long, I know getting by should be enough to be thankful for, but Im so tired, Please Lord, I need a better job, financial freedom, healthcare, love, and renewed faith. And most of all for my son Daniel, please keep him safe, happy, and help him to find a wonderful job after his college graduation this next month, he has spent his life trying to please you, please stay in in heart, and never let him go.

I preay for my family for thier good health, and please help my brother find a good job too. Please watch over my aging mother, keep her healthy, help her sell her home so we can be together. Please Dear lord hear my prayers, I pray for all those in the world who are sick, or in need.

I love you sweet Lord, BonnieBible
11-11-2009 06:29 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Faithinhim Offline
Registered

RE: Dear Lord PLEASE hear my prayers

Guest Wrote:Dear Lord,
I ask that your love and guidence touch me, help to keep my faith alive, I have been asking for everyting to come together for so long, I know getting by should be enough to be thankful for, but Im so tired, Please Lord, I need a better job, financial freedom, healthcare, love, and renewed faith. And most of all for my son Daniel, please keep him safe, happy, and help him to find a wonderful job after his college graduation this next month, he has spent his life trying to please you, please stay in in heart, and never let him go.

I preay for my family for thier good health, and please help my brother find a good job too. Please watch over my aging mother, keep her healthy, help her sell her home so we can be together. Please Dear lord hear my prayers, I pray for all those in the world who are sick, or in need.

I love you sweet Lord, BonnieBible

Dear Lord, you know the financial struggle that is going on with Bonnie, Lord, bring her relief. I pray that you will bless her with a better job and health care. Be with her Lord in all she does. Bless her son in all he does. I pray Lord, that you will renew Bonnie's faith. Lord, I pray for a better job for her brother and that you will keep her Mother healthy. You know all the needs here Lord, and I pray that you will work a mighty miracle for this family. I ask this in your name, Amen
11-11-2009 09:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
tishlea Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Precious Jesus, please bless Bonnie and her family. Help her to grower stronger in faith. Lord, help her to always be found doing Your will. Keep her and her family safe. Heal the ones that might need healing. Lord, help her brother to find work. In all of this I ask in Your name,Jesus.Amen.
11-12-2009 06:07 AM
Unregistered

Dear Lord,
I thank you for you grace and mercy. Lord I am asking for direction in my life. I am seeking a better job and enough money to take better care of my and my daughther. I thank you for what you have done and I thank you for what are have already done. Lord, keep your arms of protection around my daughter and guide her. Let her know that you are the light to her salvation. Continue to protect her to and from her journeys daily.

I pray that you continue to bless my family with good health. Please watch over my aging mother, keep her healthy, and build her up where she may be torn down. Please Dear lord hear my prayers, I pray for all those in the world who are sick, or in need. These and all prayers I ask in the name of your darling son Christ Jesus!
Amen
12-29-2009 07:36 PM
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father help this person to have what they need and help them to reallize how true you are. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
12-29-2009 07:52 PM
sharon19 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

oh lord! take care of Bonnie & her family..let them shine for your glory.bless them with good wisdom,strength..remove all the obstacles..give peace,joy in this family..in JESUS name i pray amen..

1 Peter 5:7
Casting all your anxieties on him(Jesus), because he cares for youSmile Smile
12-30-2009 01:37 AM
parks237887@bellsouth.net
Unregistered

I have been divorced for almost two years after nearly a two year separation. My ex is currently living with another man in another state. I would like a prayer that would request her heart be softened and she forgive me for any actions I caused that led to her leaving. I still love her and realize I need her. I have been baptist during our separation and feel God brought us together nearly 28 years ago. I firmly believe in prayer. I have not seen another woman during our marriage or since she has left, but I can now forgive her. Please help work a miracle through Jesus Christ.[/b]
02-21-2011 03:31 AM
Unregistered

LORD GRANT ME A FINANCIAL REGUEST SO I CAN PRESENT YOU AS A BLESSING IN MY LIFE FOR TRULY YOU ARE !!! IN THE NAME OF YOUR DARLING SON JESUS LORD I LOVE YOU GOD THE FATHER ,GOD THE SON AND GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR LOVE
02-11-2012 10:08 AM
Unregistered

FATHER GOD, I PRAY THAT YOU WILL MEET THIS PERSON NEEDS AS WELL AS THEIR SONS NEEDS. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
02-11-2012 03:59 PM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,I pray that Your will to be done in all of these requests.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
Please open the gates of financial blessings in our lives.
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-13-2012 12:27 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.