Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

[-]
Women Purses

[-]
Laptops

[-]
Apple iPhones

Dear Lord, please heal me--
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord, please heal me--

In Jesus precious name HeartWarrior

Dear Lord, In my journey, I ask for healing. If it be you will, I must continue my journey, as steve will not be out of prison for 10 years. We take care of his little girl, and my disabled sister. Lord, I ask for healing in my throat, I cannot talk anymore. They are looking at my thyroid. Do not smoke or drink. Then my abdomen, things are not right. Also stress and high blood pressure. Thank you Lord, for all your wonderful blessings! Thank you Lord, for your guidance and love, no matter where we are. In precious Jesus name, I pray, amen HeartJesus-sign

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
05-03-2012 07:41 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Dear Lord, please heal me--

Father, please touch Shooting Star with your healing power. Restore her voice that she may speak and sing your praises. Touch her abdomen with your healing also and restore normal functioning within it. This is a woman who has stood in the gap firmly on your word for many years. She has cared for her family and diligently prayed when the rest of the family was to weary and to broken to do so. Rarely has she asked anything for herself. Father hear her cries now for healing that she may continue to be the hands and feet of Jesus to her family in their various needs. In Jesus name...Amen!
05-04-2012 05:10 AM
azclassic Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord I pray that you will bind Satan from Shooting Star's health. Lord I pray that you take away all sickness and you will heal her. Please give her strength as she takes care of this Little girl and her disabled sister. Lord with you all things are possible. And I ask this in Jesus Precious name Amen.
05-04-2012 05:11 AM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you adoring1 and azclassic for your wonderful prayers.BlessBless Thank you for praying in agreement.
Going to have a few tests, just talk in a whisper now.

05-04-2012 02:13 PM
Unregistered

(05-04-2012 02:13 PM)ShootingStar Wrote:  Thank you adoring1 and azclassic for your wonderful prayers.BlessBless Thank you for praying in agreement. Going to have a few tests, just talk in a whisper now.
I agree in prayer for Shooting Star Lord what the devil meant for evil You turn around for good IJN. I pray these tests come back negative & she is healed...touch her throat larnex & heal the voice box thank You Lord for all Your strength & total healing Peace for All of us Now that Your will be done Praise You Always GB Amen!
05-04-2012 11:55 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

FATHER GOD, I PRAY FOR THIS WOMAN TO BE HEALED IN JESUS NAME. RESTORE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER THAT HAS BEEN LOST. BE A STRONGHOLD FOR HER AS SHE RAISES HER DAUGHTERS. TEND TO HER EVERY NEED. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN

2 CORINTHIANS 12:9-" BUT HE SAID TO ME, "MY GRACE IS SUFFICENT FOR YOU, FOR MY POWER IS MADE PERFECT IN WEAKNESSES." THEREFORE I WILL BOAST ALL THE MORE GLADLY ABOUT MY WEAKNESSES, SO THAT CHRIST'S POWER MAY REST ON ME."
05-05-2012 03:54 AM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you Dear Guest and Dawn1 for your prayersHeartHeart
BlessBless everyone here on 24

05-05-2012 01:21 PM
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Father, I praise you for the life of ShootingStar and I ask that you heal all that ails her. I ask in faith knowing that your word promises if two touch and agree in your name it will be done. We are in agreement with this prayer Father...Thank you for your promise...and thank you that we will see the results soon! In Jesus name...Amen!
05-05-2012 05:42 PM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you adoring for your beautiful prayer Heart. On meds and going for throat ultrasound soon, feeling a tiny bit better. Still cannot talk though. Going to see steve sat, it's been almost months. I miss him so much. Hope I don't cry, I want to be strong! Prayers are helping soo much!! Thank you 24!! Bless

05-06-2012 08:23 PM
Dawn1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

LORD PLEASE BRING COMFORT TO SHOOTINGSTAR TODAY. SOOTHE HER IN THE PLACES WHERE SHE FEELS DICOMFORT AND PAIN. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY. AMEN
05-07-2012 12:58 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.