Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Dear God, Please take this pain away from my heart
Eb
Unregistered

Dear God, Please take this pain away from my heart

Dear God, Please help me take this pain away from my heart. Please help me. You know how much i tried,all i gave, all i sacrificed,all i took and more but all i get back from george is PAIN,HURT,BETRAYAL,BAD BELITTLING WORDS.God you know i deserve to be happy cos thats all i ever gave.Please take this pain away from my heart and fill this void in my heart and make me whole again.I've got no more tears left in my eyes,no more blood left in heart to bleed.Please help me take away this rain and let sunshine back into my life,its rained for far too long.God you know me and you know i do not deserve this pain.I forgive george and leave all in your hands.please just take this pain away from my heart. Please help me,I dont know what else to do or where else to go to take away this pain.Please help me.... Please help me.
12-08-2008 03:04 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
bcshelvsme
Unregistered

RE: Dear God, Please take this pain away from my heart

Lord bring healing to this broken heart with peace, strength, joy, and love into their life. Let them turn to you for the consolation only you can give at times like this. Have them make you the center of their life so you can restore their heart and life. May it all be done for your Glory Heavenly Father, I ask and thank you in Jesus Christ Precious Name, Amen!

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jeremiah 29:11-13
12-08-2008 06:26 AM
byhisgrace
Unregistered

Dear Lord,

Help this child of yours meditate on your word, when they feel pain in their heart. Fill them with spiritual songs and verses to heal the pain in their heart Lord.

Lord, give them a new song in their heart.

Turn their mourning into dancing Lord and help them look at your word and promises, press on and keep their eyes on you.

In your name, I pray.

Amen.
12-08-2008 07:16 AM
Unregistered

god is good he knows when we hurted by someone. just keep tell him
07-10-2011 04:34 PM
Devastated Offline
Registered

Due to a bad situation for years - I turned into "your George", with my wife... I am now very Ashamed & Devastated. I don't know your circumstances, but I have prayed for you for comfort and have also prayed for him, That God may heal his heart. I would let him know how much that hurts you, if you have not already. My wife did not discuss it with me - different situation (I was intending to hurt back, since I'd been hurt)

If you have a spare minute, could I also ask that you please pray for me as well... After being like "George", then having my wife devestate me, I have now been able to shed my anger and am 100% committed to change, but my wife is not quite as forgiving as you.

God Bless
07-13-2011 06:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Dear Lord ...... please take my heart and sole and make them whole again. I don't know how much longer I can take the pain.
10-05-2011 05:30 AM
Unregistered

God please help me with George . He lied and said he love me on the phone, then told his family we broke up. He was caught online looking for other women when he was in a relationship. I want so bad to get him back, but I dont want to lose my soul in the process. Help me Lord! I forgive him but I can't forget. He made a fool out of me. I will not let go of my faith because you have never failed. I praise and thank you in advance oh God, Amen.
11-21-2011 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Father who art in Heaven here this girls cry, Father I ask that you forgive George and let him know you on a personnel level so her can help you restore this broken womans heart, the brokenhearted come you Lord, you are there healing hands. Mend the damage and break all the family curses and allow George to Heal so his wife can heal, release the boundage that has them trapped father, break the curse, bind the hurtful words spoken and let them live in the pits of hell never to become surfaced again. Father heal this young woman and guide into your light so she may be set free in your love heal her and give her peace. In Jesus Name Amen.
11-21-2011 11:26 PM
sharongrace Offline
Registered

MY dear friends,praise the LORD....
we are not under the LAW(condemnation) but we are under GRACE (justification of life)...
GRACE is not a doctrine ,GRACE is a person & HE is good teacher HIS name is JESUS CHRIST...
please i request you to see and listen to Joseph prince videos in (youtube) or (itbn.org)...faith comes by hearing & hearing by the word of GRACE not by the word of LAW...
*GRACE swallows up sin..*GRACE is greater than all your troubles challenges,sins & needs...
*sin cannot stop GOD's favor flowing into your life's but GOD's favor will stop sin.
11-22-2011 03:15 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this woman.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this woman! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my LordHeart

(10-05-2011 05:30 AM)Guest Wrote:  Dear Lord ...... please take my heart and sole and make them whole again. I don't know how much longer I can take the pain.

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this guest.Please send comfort to them.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this guest! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their life.
Thank You my Lord
(11-22-2011 03:15 AM)sharongrace Wrote:  MY dear friends,praise the LORD....
we are not under the LAW(condemnation) but we are under GRACE (justification of life)...
GRACE is not a doctrine ,GRACE is a person & HE is good teacher HIS name is JESUS CHRIST...
please i request you to see and listen to Joseph prince videos in (youtube) or (itbn.org)...faith comes by hearing & hearing by the word of GRACE not by the word of LAW...
*GRACE swallows up sin..*GRACE is greater than all your troubles challenges,sins & needs...
*sin cannot stop GOD's favor flowing into your life's but GOD's favor will stop sin.

Dear Lord,please lead sharon on Your way.
I pray that Your will to be done in sharon life.
Thank You my LordHeart

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
(This post was last modified: 03-02-2012 02:53 AM by Chris8.)
03-02-2012 02:46 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.