Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

create a hunger for Jesus
guest..
Unregistered

create a hunger for Jesus

Pray that there will be a hunger for Jesus in Stephen's heart. Although he seems interested, he at times does not seem desperate enough. Thank youJesus-sign
03-05-2019 10:52 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: create a hunger for Jesus

You will find in the word of God much help when in need of prayers and help. I pray for you this psalm 51 and I hope you will pray it too with faith that God will hear you. When I feel like I can't pray I pray the psalms as if a prayer from me, and it has helped me so much and also given me peace from above. Try it you'll be surprised if you do pray it with faith.
1-Have mercy on me, O God, according to Your loving devotion; according to Your great compassion, blot out my transgressions. 2-Wash me clean of my iniquity and cleanse me from my sin. 3-For I know my transgressions,
and my sin is always before me. 4- Against You, You only, have I sinned and done what is evil in Your sight, so that You may be proved right when You speak and blameless when You judge. 5-Surely I was brought forth in iniquity; I was sinful when my mother conceived me. 6-Surely You desire truth in the inmost being; You teach me wisdom in the inmost place. 7-Purify me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow. 8-Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones You have crushed rejoice. 9-Hide Your face from my sins
and blot out all my iniquities. 10-Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a right spirit within me. 11-Cast me not away from Your presence; take not Your Holy Spirit from me. 12-Restore to me the joy of Your salvation, and sustain me with a willing spirit. 13-Then I will teach transgressors Your ways, and sinners will return to You. 14-Deliver me from blood guilt, O God, the God of my salvation, and my tongue will sing of Your righteousness. 15-O Lord, open my lips, and my mouth will declare Your praise. 16-For You do not delight in sacrifice, or I would bring it; You take no pleasure in burnt offerings. 17-The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and a contrite heart, O God, You will not despise.
03-05-2019 11:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShawnBlue Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: create a hunger for Jesus

Lord, please give Stephen a desire to know you and the heart to follow you always I pray in your name holy Jesus. Amen
03-05-2019 03:16 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.