Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Breakthrough
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Breakthrough

Yet another bump in my road - another thing that is trying to be taken from me by Satan. Please join me in praying for a breakthrough this weekend and for me to finally walk free. Please brothers and sisters in Christ, I need this. AMEN
04-15-2011 08:35 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

RE: Breakthrough

Praying for you JW123, praying that you will finally find peace and we pray a that you will be blessed. Stay strong by praying for strength from our Dear Lord. Do not become isolated, stay with us and pray for others in times of weakness. or the Lord shall walk you through this. We will be praying with you.Jesus-sign

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
04-16-2011 08:04 PM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you ShootingStar - I need so many to pray into this situation for me - so that God may be glorified. AMEN.
04-17-2011 07:32 AM
ShootingStar Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

We will keep praying for your situation to change. Let the Dear Lord enter your life completely, trust in him alone. For his will, will be done in your life. He has a wonderful plan for your life. Tell satan to GO AWAY, do not listen to him. You will find your breakthrough with the Lord by your side. Continuing prayers are with you, be strong. Warrior Jesus-sign

" He will wipe every tear from their eyes" Revelation 21:4
04-17-2011 11:22 AM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you ShootingStar. I prayer and fast all the time for this breakthrough and although I grow tired, having people like you praying alongside me keeps me going. I pray for God to place a fence of thorns around C and bring him out of the darkness and into the light - TODAY - may he reach out to others, including myself. Our God is a God of restoration and so I pray he will restore us to a GODLY relationship. I pray protection from the evil one and pray that God will grant me my home for my children. Blessed be our God, Holy is the Lord, Father let your will reign. AMEN.
04-17-2011 11:12 PM
Alemzewd Offline
Registered

Father Lord, u know the situation. Please pave the way. U are a miracle worker. Help this persone. I pray in the name of Jesus, Amen.
04-24-2011 03:03 AM
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Well I fasted for 40 days and hoped that this weekend would bring the release and reconciliation that I had asked for but it has not happened so far. I say so far........because I firmly believe that what God has told me WILL come to fruition, no matter WHAT C or my friends say. I cant tell you WHY I just keep on standing when it seems so crazy and impossible. Lord Jesus BREAKTHROUGH C's defenses and bring him to a place of reconciliation. Let no weapon stand against him and I, NO WEAPON. I am faithful to your Lord Jesus, I have confessed my sin, I stand forgiven because of the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ and I will NOT give up when the situation looks impossible - so help me LORD. I cling to your word, I cling to it and I pray that you will continue to speak to me through visions and your word and people on this site. AMEN, AMEN, AMEN.
04-24-2011 06:40 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord please strengthen JW123 on Your way and Your will be done in her life because nobody loves her like You do.
Thank You my Lord.

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
04-24-2011 06:59 AM
x
Unregistered

you firmly believe that what GOD has told you will come to fruition;then i stand with you,and ask of you to let the lord answer in his mysterious ways this may take time so your faith will be stretched but since you believe then release this concern into his hands today lets pray;EVERY OPPOSITION TO JW PRAYER I CRUSH YOU WITH THE DIVINE HAMMER OF GOD IN JESUS NAME........EVERY SATANIC AGENT ASSIGNED AGAINST JW BE EVACUATED BY THE DIVINE EARTHQUAKE OF THE LORD........O LORD RELEASE MINISTERING ANGELS TO C NOW IN JESUS NAME thankyou lord for these answered prayers
04-24-2011 05:18 PM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
JW123 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Thank you all for your prayers. They mean so much to me. I am told that C is in very good place Spiritually and feels at great peace at the moment. He reports to be moving forward in life and is feeling good. He is sober again which is GREAT. BUT.....he has told my friends that he cant be in a relationship at the moment and that I must move on. He says I am special and he will always love me, but then says to my friends, he cant love me but cares for me? He is full of conflicting stuff. Anyway - at first I was angry - angry that after all I have LOVED him unconditionally, I have walked with him and encouraged him when he was in the darkest of places, how I supported him in every way he needed and embraced his children etc he walks and says he is "good now" but then God convicted me and said "Is this not what you have been praying for? Have you not been praying for his total healing" so I immediately confessed and praised him for working so powerfully in C's life and changing him as I know we could not survive a reconciliation unless he has changed. So praise God for that revelation to me and yes, I will give praise and thanks. I just struggle with C believing he has to be apart from me as that is what God has told him, and my believing God will bring us back together again in a Godly relationship that is whole and good. I texted him for Easter - no response. I have just received too many signs in this regard and continue to get such...so I dont know why C believes the opposite - but unregistered, you are right - HIS ways are mysterious and who am I to challenge them. I pray for patience while I wait and pray the same prayer are you. My faith is however being stretched - and I cling to it and ask you all to pray for me for patience while I wait. AMEN.
04-24-2011 11:41 PM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.