Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links. Please read our Privacy Policy Here: Privacy Policy

Assurance
Unregistered

Assurance

Lord Jesus, I have been a christian for many years. Help me to be more obedient. Help me to know for sure that I am saved. Help me to never hear you say depart from me I never knew you.
Please Father help me to hear from you.
01-17-2018 03:05 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

RE: Assurance

Read the bible specially the Psalms, Proverbs, and the New Testament to learn more who God our Father is and what he expects from us. He is always there for us all we have to do is turn to Him not only for things we want but to praise and thank Him for all in our lives.
Lord become real to this person and have them have that real intimate relationship with you, so they will know without any doubts that you are in them and they are your child. He is always ready to pick us up again when we fall, and to forgive us. All we have to do is to really repent and call to Him. I pray in the mighty name of Jesus Christ that you really find Him in your life, amen.
01-17-2018 07:45 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
TheStrongWave Offline
Registered

Hello, friend. I’m praying for God to draw you closer to Himself in the days to come. May the Lord continue to bless you and help you experience His never-failing love and care in your life.
01-17-2018 10:06 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

In Jesus Name I pray mercy, grace, favor over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Psalms 118:25 and abundantly life over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare what is impossible with people is possible with God over this person.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare 1 John 3:8 b) over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare "The Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil" over this person. In Jesus Name I decree and declare Zechariah 4:7 agaisnt any mountain which is agaisnt this person.

Lord's children are called kings first in Revelation 1:6 KJV. Is important to use authority and office of the king in spiritual realm. Also according with Exodus 20:5 is important to be free from any legal right from any unclean spirit.
In Jesus Name I decree and declare Exodus 14:14 and Deuteronomy 28:6-8 and 1 Chronicles 4:10 and Psalms 1:3 and Psalms 5:12 and Psalms 18:29 and Psalms 18:39 and Psalms 23 and Psalms 91 and Psalms 103:3 and Psalms 107:20 and Psalms 118:17 and Psalms 121:2 and 1 Peter 2:24 and Isaiah 54:17 and Ephesians 3:20 and Romans 8:37 and Philippians 4:13 and Luke 18:27 and Jeremiah 29:11 and 2 Samuel 22:33 and John 16:24 and according with Lord's will over this person.
Thank You Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
07-16-2019 01:00 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Image Verification
(case insensitive)
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.