Home

Full Version: DECLARE & DECREE IN THE NAME OF JESUS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

CYNTHIA

I pray in the mighty name of Jeshua Jesus Christ as I declare and decree that I am first a servant of God. I ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ for all my sins. I declare and decree that God is working strongly in my life to change it like never before. I will never be the same. I declare and decree that God is going to set me on Fire for his kingdom. God will use me and bring many to God's mercy seat and kingdom. I believe, declare and decree that God is working on my perfect rewarding high paying job just for me. I believe , declare and decree that God is working on my own home for cooper and I. That God is going to fill my home with Peace, Love, forgiveness, caring ,understanding, all that is of Jesus a special place sanctuary place just for Jesus. I believe , declare , decree that God is leading me each day and building my spirit, heart , mind , soul, and faith strongly to be fearless and bold like a lion yet meek as a lamb. I believe, declare, and decree that God is sending holy christian strong God loving people in my path to teach, council, lead, guide, pray for me in all ways for his glory over my life and my family. I believe declare that God is in full control of all my finances, blessing me with increase, healing me from my head to my the bottom of my feet. Delivering me of all disease, sickness, curses and all evil off and out of my and families life forever more never to come back into it. I am a changed , strong spiritual servant for God ready , open, arms open wide to allow God to work his miracle in , through and around my life and family. I believe declare and decree that God has my perfect place in life and has destined me for his calling strongly so he may use me to save millions. I will not fear man or the enemy any more! Hallelujah! Glory be to God !! I believe , declare and decree what God says in his word and hold on tight to my soul, heart and mind as my protection, my amor in life. May God's glory bless me with all things of my hearts desire perfect to his alignment in my life. Deliver me and my family oh lord! I praise , worship , honor and glorify your blessed son Jesus Christ the holy trinity and ask that you build me up to be more obedient, listen closely to your every word, break all chains,break off all wory, fear, aniety, all that is negative, all bondage off my life and family..right now.. in the powerful name of Yeshua Jesus Christ I claim , I pray believing, declaring, decree and honor Jesus as my protector, deliverer, redeemer, anointed and blessed one in my life. I DECLARE, DECREE AND BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL SAVE, PROTECT, ANOINT HIS SAINTS, HIS CHILDREN IN ALL THE PLACES OF THE WORLD, BLESS, PROTECT AMERICA, ISRAEL YOUR HOLY LAND FROM THE ENEMY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME! I can do all things that strengthen me and blesses me. If God is for me and with me who can be against me.. NOTHING , NO ONE IN YEWVEH, YESHUA AND HOLY SPIRIT I PRAY FOR A GREAT MIRACLE, A GREAT ANOINTING, BLESSING IN MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY. USE ME FATHER GOD TO DO YOUR WILL NOT MINE IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY.. THANKING YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENORMOUS BLESSINGS!.. AMEN,,AmenHeartBibleJesus-signThumb

SpiritualWarfareWarrior

SPEAK THE ANSWER NOT THE PROBLEM. THE ANSWER IS IN THE WORD OF GOD.

Heavenly father in the name of your son, Jesus we come boldly to the throne grateful for the access made possible by the SHED BLOOD OF JESUS. We decree and declare household salvation according to Acts 16:31, we decree that the unbeliever is sanctified by the believer, that you are pouring your spirit upon our children and everyone connected to us and they will begin to declare their love for you and confess that they belong to you. We decree and declare that our pastors, bishops, apostles, prophets are men and women of integrity who seek your face, hear and speak your word, wisdom, knowledge, skill and understanding are theirs, they fear and reverence your name, the 5 fold ministry is alive in their being, they have discernment, they weep between the porch and the altar on behalf of your people, you are first in their lives, ministering and warring angels assist them in every area of their lives. We decree and declare that President Obama heart is in your hands, he acknowledge you in all his ways, he hears your voice and does that which is right in your sight and does not compromise your word, you bless him, his family and meet all of his needs. We decree and declare that his cabinet, the senate, house of representatives will uphold moral laws, be in unity and do that which is right for the people, they are concerned about the poor, the needy, the widower, the weak and do those things to protect and meet the needs of your people. We decree and declare that those with hidden agendas will be exposed and pulled down. We decree and declare your blood covering over our offspring that they shall live and not die, they seek you, they love you, they are the best of the best in all that they do, great is their peace, they desire wisdom and seek after it and understand that the fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom. We bind up the spirit of murder, anger, rage, rape, violence and destruction. We decree the spirit of love, compassion, hope and forgiveness is loosed in their lives. We decree and declare that Zion shall awake, we call forth the spirit of intercession, praying spirit, wailing and mourning women, men of valor, men of Gideon mentality willing to do whatever it takes to win the spiritual battle, the generation that love and obey you are marching on their knees, rising up in power and authority, snatching the souls of men, women, boys and girls out of Satan's hand. We decree and declare that our eyes are being enlightened, our understanding is increasing, and we are entering into a different level of intimacy, personal relationship with you and are positioning ourselves to be impregnated by your holy spirit even as you impregnated Mary with your holy word, your son, Jesus. We decree and declare that we are impregnated with your word and your word prospers in us. We decree and declare that you are our God and we are your people and we forever bow down before you and give your honor, praise and glory due unto your name for all power belongs to you and you are our expectation.

Requesting prayer for me and my family are one in The Lord, in the ministry. Praying for wisdom to lead God's people. Praying that God saved souls all over the world through me and my family so that He get the glory!!
Praying for God's favor with God and man. God's blessing pursue me and my family. I pray for increase in all area of our lives, praying for God's love to encamp us, and peace that's unspeakable. I'm praying for God to do the supernatural through us so that He can get the glory! The thief has been found out I pray that he return everything he stolen one hundred percent, seven times!! In Jesus name amen

(10-17-2012 08:44 AM)CYNTHIA Wrote: [ -> ]I pray in the mighty name of Jeshua Jesus Christ as I declare and decree that I am first a servant of God. I ask for forgiveness in the name of Jesus Christ for all my sins. I declare and decree that God is working strongly in my life to change it like never before. I will never be the same. I declare and decree that God is going to set me on Fire for his kingdom. God will use me and bring many to God's mercy seat and kingdom. I believe, declare and decree that God is working on my perfect rewarding high paying job just for me. I believe , declare and decree that God is working on my own home for cooper and I. That God is going to fill my home with Peace, Love, forgiveness, caring ,understanding, all that is of Jesus a special place sanctuary place just for Jesus. I believe , declare , decree that God is leading me each day and building my spirit, heart , mind , soul, and faith strongly to be fearless and bold like a lion yet meek as a lamb. I believe, declare, and decree that God is sending holy christian strong God loving people in my path to teach, council, lead, guide, pray for me in all ways for his glory over my life and my family. I believe declare that God is in full control of all my finances, blessing me with increase, healing me from my head to my the bottom of my feet. Delivering me of all disease, sickness, curses and all evil off and out of my and families life forever more never to come back into it. I am a changed , strong spiritual servant for God ready , open, arms open wide to allow God to work his miracle in , through and around my life and family. I believe declare and decree that God has my perfect place in life and has destined me for his calling strongly so he may use me to save millions. I will not fear man or the enemy any more! Hallelujah! Glory be to God !! I believe , declare and decree what God says in his word and hold on tight to my soul, heart and mind as my protection, my amor in life. May God's glory bless me with all things of my hearts desire perfect to his alignment in my life. Deliver me and my family oh lord! I praise , worship , honor and glorify your blessed son Jesus Christ the holy trinity and ask that you build me up to be more obedient, listen closely to your every word, break all chains,break off all wory, fear, aniety, all that is negative, all bondage off my life and family..right now.. in the powerful name of Yeshua Jesus Christ I claim , I pray believing, declaring, decree and honor Jesus as my protector, deliverer, redeemer, anointed and blessed one in my life. I DECLARE, DECREE AND BELIEVE THAT GOD WILL SAVE, PROTECT, ANOINT HIS SAINTS, HIS CHILDREN IN ALL THE PLACES OF THE WORLD, BLESS, PROTECT AMERICA, ISRAEL YOUR HOLY LAND FROM THE ENEMY IN JESUS CHRIST NAME! I can do all things that strengthen me and blesses me. If God is for me and with me who can be against me.. NOTHING , NO ONE IN YEWVEH, YESHUA AND HOLY SPIRIT I PRAY FOR A GREAT MIRACLE, A GREAT ANOINTING, BLESSING IN MY LIFE AND MY FAMILY. USE ME FATHER GOD TO DO YOUR WILL NOT MINE IN JESUS PRECIOUS NAME I PRAY.. THANKING YOU FOR ALL YOUR ENORMOUS BLESSINGS!.. AMEN,,AmenHeartBibleJesus-signThumb
Amen, Sister CynthiaBless

Amen, we claim this for you and for all of us saints, IJN Amen

Lord, I come in agreement with these prayers for Cynthia and all who pray here. Thank You, Lord, for blessing us beyond our wildest imaginations so we may prove to be a living testament to Your good and holy will. In the loving name of Jesus I pray and give thanks, Amen

IN THE NAME OF JESUS PROMISE I AM THAT I AM , JESUS AND THE HOLLY SPIRIT THAT YOU THIS PRAYER FOREVER AND SEND THESE PRAYERS TO SUPERNATURAL BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS REQUESTS AND PRAY THESE PRAYERS TOO.

1. IN THE NAME OF JESUS, LET I AM THAT I AM , JESUS AND THE HOLLY SPIRIT GIVE ERNERST KYEREMATENG, PHYSICAL AND
SPRITUAL FOOD TO TAKE AWAY AND CURE ERNERST KYEREMATENG FROM PHYSICAL MADNESS AND SPIRITUAL MADNESS.

2.IN THE NAME JESUS LET I AM THAT IAM , JESUS AND THE HOLLY SPIRIT TAKE POPE JOHN PAUL FROM HELL AND PUT HIM IN HEAVEN FOREVER AND EVER.

Father God we declare and decree Your mighty miracles Your protecting blood covers us and everything in our lives.

AMEN LORD YAHSHUA! Help us to be Grateful for all the blessings you have given us...Lord thank you for Your Provision, You have our backs keep us all safe and those close from all assaults and plans of evil. Your Blood covers us all and brings Wisdom and Open doors. No weapon or tongue formed against us shall prosper... Help us in everything Favor us and break all confusion retaliation and stagnation of Your enemies. You are forever Praised Thank You for the victory deliverance and salvation on those in our lives
Amen

AMEN! We pluck the hands of His enemies with Thee Almighty's Blood off of all them and deliver their mind, heart, soul and spirit, bring them to Your knowledge and understanding. Remove the blinders off their eyes, and ears. Break All curses, depression, oppression off of all of them now and renew their minds and bodies. Yahshua we give You all the Praise. Bring mighty Miracles my Father financial miracles and restoration into all our lives Soon, deliver us from all evil, amen!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's