Home

Full Version: Jesus,please answer my prayers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

I am so often feel full of anxiety and fear and confusion deep in side,Sweet Jesus please answer my prayers,please grant me a true and loving Wife,please grant me with financial comfort and financial security,I am so very thank full for all I have,but I NEED these other aspects of my heart and life to be granted to me "please let this be soon" you did say,ask,seek,knock,delight in the Lord,,I have been patient for 15 long years for me to have the life I need,Amen
dear god help this man along his way, guide him and bless him, in jesus name I pray Amen
Father, confusion is not of you...let this person receive your clarity and wisdom. Father make provision for them in all aspects of their life...bring them to the one that you have for them Father in your perfect time. And let this Guest move forward with the assurance that if their prayers line up with your will...they will know the deepest blessings of heaven. In Jesus name...Amen!
Dear Havenly Father The Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Father .....
Please change his mind and made him to accept me as his life partner becoz i love him somuch than my life please father I am begging u please accept my request.............

Father please help me get a job,please help me get my license back,and please help me and Irene fall back in love,please father god,help me in my time of pain,in Jesus I ask,amen

(09-09-2010 11:05 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I am so often feel full of anxiety and fear and confusion deep in side,Sweet Jesus please answer my prayers,please grant me a true and loving Wife,please grant me with financial comfort and financial security,I am so very thank full for all I have,but I NEED these other aspects of my heart and life to be granted to me "please let this be soon" you did say,ask,seek,knock,delight in the Lord,,I have been patient for 15 long years for me to have the life I need,Amen

YOU ASKED AND RECEIVED NOT BECAUSE YOU DO NOT KNOW THE WILL OF GOD. YOU DO NOT KNOW HIS WORD. YOU DID NOT STUDY HIS WORD. YOU PRAYED NOT FROM THE SPIRIT. YOU EXPECT GOD TO BE YOUR GENIE. STUDY HIS WORD. BE BLESSED IN JESUS CHRIST. I PRAY THAT THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL QUICKENED YOUR SPIRIT. YOU REGARD INIQUITY IN YOUR HEART AND GOD IS NOT HEARING YOUR PRAYER.

Thank you God for your gift of salvation. I ask for forgiveness. I pray that you grant my son a miracle and pass this cup from him this weekend. Thank you for answered prayer. Amen.
THE LORD IS WITH YOU
JOSHUA 1:9
"HAVE I NOT COMMAND YOU? BE STRONG AND COURAGEOUS! DO NOT TREMBLE OR BE DISMAYED, FOR THE LORD YOUR GOD IS WITH YOU WHEREVER YOU GO."

O jesus christ..,,
i belived only on u against my family.U r d only person to look after me.I got everything till now coz of u .
Now am in dark u have to help me out .
please jesus let me make proud of u as am a devotee of jesus christ

please give me a good job jesus

AMEN..
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Reference URL's