Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

Alcoholic husband
Unregistered

Alcoholic husband

I really need prayer for my marriage. My husband is an alcoholic and is getting worse and worse. He won't accept it when I try to talk to him, and he denies that he has a problem. I love him so much when he is sober, but when he is drunk, he is a different person. I do not want my marriage to fail, but I am afraid of wasting time in a marriage that is going to keep getting worse. Please pray for me. Thank you.
09-18-2010 03:09 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
adoring1 Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

RE: Alcoholic husband

Alcoholism is a very difficult disease that kills not only the body of the alcoholic but brings death to the family unit. It leaves lasting scars especially to children who grow up in the unmanageable chaos of the alcoholic home. Such scars create difficulty in children to form lasting and whole relationships as adults with caring people. Please show this guest that nothing will change unless this husband chooses to get help. Father...let this guest grow close to you to hear your voice. Let them listen closely for your instructions. Let them pray that this husband will choose to get help...and let them ensure their own safety. Father, while you hate divorce the danger of living with an alcoholic is extreme especially if they are violent. It is a generational disease that creates co-dependence which is like having the disease itself only without imbibing the substance, and will continue to bring pain long after the alcoholic is dead. Father please in your mercy get this husband into a program that can support him...or give this guest the courage to live apart from him until he does. In Jesus name...Amen!
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2010 08:53 AM by adoring1.)
09-18-2010 08:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
stevendanielsen Offline
Member Plus
Member Plus

Dear Havenly Father Thy Kingdom come thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven forgive us are sin as we for give are debtor and lead us not into temptiation but deliver us from evil Please answer this person prayer acord to your will and bless there life Lord and we give you all the priase honor and glory in all of this. IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN

Sincerly: Steven Danielsen
John 14:14 If you ask Me anything in My name, I will do it.
09-18-2010 09:25 PM
Bectucheclureco
Unregistered

Hostgator Webhosting coupon el

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the opportunity to show my satisfaction with HostGator web hosting. They offer professional and quick support and they also offer numerous .

I love hostgator hosting, You will too.

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to show my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They offer professional and fast support and they also offering many [url=]Hostgator coupon codes

I would like to thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the chance to show my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They have professional and quick support and they also offering some [url=]Hostgator coupon codes[/url].

I appreciate Hostgator hosting, You will too.

09-08-2011 04:18 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this husband.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I bind any power of darkness from this husband life!
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
09-09-2011 02:29 AM
Bectuchecluremo
Unregistered

HostGator Webhosting coupon fd

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the opportunity to express my satisfaction with Hostgator web hosting. They have professional and express support and they also offering numerous .

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the chance to express my satisfaction with HostGator web hosting. They offer professional and express support and they also offer some [url=]Host gator coupons

I love HostGator hosting, You will too.

Thank You for being the member of this website. Please allow me to have the possibility to express my satisfaction with Host Gator web hosting. They have professional and instant support and they also offering many [url=]HostGator coupons[/url].

I appreciate Hostgator hosting, You will too.

09-12-2011 04:30 AM
Chris8 Offline
Prayer Warrior
Registered

Dear Lord,please have mercy on this family.
In the Name of the Lord,right now I command to all the power of darkness and the curses to leave this family! Now!
I pray that Your will to be done in their lives.
You are the King of kings and Your Name is Wonderful.
Thank You my Lord

Warrior Blessed and holy are those who share in the first resurrection.For them the second death holds no power, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him a thousand years.
02-29-2012 05:04 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.