Please do not post email addresses, business names, the last names of people, or outside links.

A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR
Unregistered

RE: A PRAYER FOR GOD'S FAVOR

(12-07-2012 03:20 PM)Guest Wrote:  Miracles with insur. co. that they compensate me Praises amen!
i thank Father as i try to pray this prayer daily that You will open big miraculous doors for us soon. Help me to trust You Lord as You send Your mighty angels ahead in Your perect timing for me, also for my family that You would guard us & have Your way & will with all that we ask Yeshua let us hear Your voice Now that we may leave these very bipolar volitile people here & move on to better places. Let us get fair offer so we have enof for better affordable home Lord Jesus....that person be @ peace & leave us alone with his anger issues. Please cover us with Your mighty hedge of protection there be no foul play but great Peace & Blessings make this move that this not tarry my Lord mighty praises as You rescue us now Pleassssse thank you! amen!!
12-10-2012 05:33 AM
Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

I am most honourd for all the prayers and i richly thank God for all what you people are doing , may His will be Done to you all emensly in Jesus mighty name, Brethen i need you prayers for a break through in my life in all areas , i am a christain based in Italy and i know with God every thing is supper possible 0scar Best Regards
12-10-2012 08:37 AM
Unregistered

My name is Wonder, I ask for prayers and favor over my children , my finances, and my court cases that I will over come all against me and my family. Also to be more in the word of our father. Thank you.
12-10-2012 09:28 AM
Unregistered

This is ann marie i am asking for prayers for God's favor in my life and my family's life.
01-05-2013 04:28 AM
Unregistered

Please pray that I will be able to find the right physician for my family needsAmen
01-08-2013 10:41 AM
Unregistered

(01-08-2013 10:41 AM)Guest Wrote:  Please pray that I will be able to find the right physician for my family needsAmen
Praise You Lord Yeshua that we all find the right physician now Hallelujah, God Bless!
01-08-2013 04:34 PM
nicholasrizzuto Offline
Registered

people please pray for me, that i can get through this stressfull time that i will be strong in all i do and that when the time is right my life will be whole again and i will have at my side as i did once be for
in Jesus name amen
01-08-2013 07:54 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Return to top
Unregistered

Thank you Praises my Lord for your unfailing love for us for you are a God of abundance, miracles, favor and protection for your people. we thank you for your love, grace, wisdom and salvation with my whole family brother and sisters and friends and opening doors of opportunity soon.
01-11-2013 05:58 AM
Unregistered

(01-08-2013 07:54 PM)nicholasrizzuto Wrote:  people please pray for me, that i can get through this stressfull time that i will be strong in all i do and that when the time is right my life will be whole again and i will have at my side as i did once be for
in Jesus name amen

COPY AND PASTE THIS SOMEWHERE AND READ IT OVER YOUR LIFE EVERYDAY...

Heavenly Father, I declare that I have your favor today. I declare that I am strong and well able to fulfill my God given destiny; I know you are fighting my battles for me. I declare that I am a victor and not a victim. I may have been defeated in the past but the past is past, this is a new day. Your word says that ''I am the head and not the tail'', ''I will lend and I will not borrow'' . Every thing I touch will prosper and succeed according to your perfect will because of your favor my Father. I declare that by your stripes I am healed today. I will live and not die. I declare that you are restoring health unto me, and with long life you satisfy me.

Father, today, I declare your favor in my relationship with you, favor in my relationship with my spouse and my family, favor in relationships with my friends, and favor in relationships in my business. I want to thank you for causing me to be at the right place at the right time. I want to thank you for causing people to want to help me.

Today, Father I want to thank you for blessing me with creativity, I want to thank you for causing me to make good decisions with a clear mind. I declare that you are smiling down on me today and that your favor will be in everything I do because I am pleasing to you. I declare that I will be blessed in the city and blessed in the country, blessed coming in and blessed going out. I claim right now, Psalm 84:11 that you are blessing me with favor and honor and no good thing will you withhold from me because my walk is blameless. I claim Habakkuk 2:3 that my vision is for an appointed time. Though it may tarry, I will earnestly wait for it, for it will surely come. I declare today that I am filled with your can do power my Father. Between you and me, we are the majority and I can do all things through Christ which strengthens me. I know that your Word says that, ''no man has seen, heard or even imagined the wonderful things that you have in store for those that love you'' and I want to tell you this morning that I love you and I want to thank you for loving me.

God, I want to thank you for your favor today, not because of who I am, but because of whose I am. I am a child of the most high God, the creator of the whole universe. I commit this day to you.
In Jesus name, Amen.
01-11-2013 03:24 PM
Unregistered

I thank and praise you Jehovah Nissi,Jirah; for interceeding on our behalf, your a Just God please free us your captives, to your promises. Heal his numbness in my hands Lord when i lie down take this pain in me help get a goodnites rest...i love you so much for your continual help this am. and with all here. Break us loose from the devils traps, protect us now with your powerful blood, and into your miracles and let our children obey you and trust you and I that they grow up serving and fearing you dear Jesus. Dont let us give up hope with these tough times but fulfill the calling you have for us with meaning and purpose my Lord and heal our whole body dont let your enemy get away, blessings thank you.
01-12-2013 03:29 AM

[-]
Quick Reply

Image Verification
Please enter the text within the image on the left in to the text box below. This process is used to prevent automated posts.